Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnightalaskan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2015
Folsom, CA
Oh man, I thought you won already. I had to go double-check the list just now. :oops:
Rooting for you though! :thumb:

Me to, that's why I posted that question... Now I feel like a ....... I didn't mean to rub it in... But I think I covered it well with my reply...

I just know he will win, just like you!

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Me to, that's why I posted that question... Now I feel like a ....... I didn't mean to rub it in... But I think I covered it well with my reply...

I just know he will win, just like you!
Aw, thanks. :blush:
Seriously, I've been wanting one of these since the first one came out, with that fire bar and fancy schmancy LED. The first one had sucky features (fixed pin, no TC, built-in batt, etc. which they all fixed on this second one), but I don't care. I gotta have one. :laugh:

Midnightalaskan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2015
Folsom, CA
You could start small too, and still save a chunk of change. Like I said earlier, I could mix 750ml worth of juice for under $30. (hahaha different flavors, smaller amounts, different times)
Edit: hmm, maybe a little more if you're starting with nothing, but not much more.

I want to do simple stuff. So seems like up my ally. Where do you get your stuff? Or have I asked you that already?

Midnightalaskan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2015
Folsom, CA
@Midnightalaskan
Actually I am not going to assert.
Being New and with a Factory change, no legit reference to 2015 stock Battery imaging. every reference is from 2014(pre-move) supply
Do you use a digital charger? Might be able to measure Mah.

I do have one, it's a D2 once I run them down to "battery low" I'll slap em on and see

Reactions: cindycated

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
caveman.JPG

Midnightalaskan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2015
Folsom, CA
Seriously, I've been wanting one of these since the first one came out, with that fire bar and fancy schmancy LED. The first one had sucky features (fixed pin, no TC, built-in batt, etc. which they all fixed on this second one), but I don't care. I gotta have one. :laugh:

You'll get one!

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.

Im keeping my fingers crossed for ya....for me as well. That is one sweet looking mod

Reactions: cindycated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread