Milestone

Status
Not open for further replies.

taki1203

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2013
NorCal
Life's been keeping me super busy so I've been scare here. But to all you newer vapers just starting out, time flys when vaping. One day you'll look up and see five bottom feeders, two box mods, realize you have two mods out on loan to new vapers and you just plain forgot you haven't had a cigarette in TWO years.

The money saved part is still debatable and these flash sales ain't helping Clark... But a big thank you to the Nicoticket crew for being a part of it!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Life's been keeping me super busy so I've been scare here. But to all you newer vapers just starting out, time flys when vaping. One day you'll look up and see five bottom feeders, two box mods, realize you have two mods out on loan to new vapers and you just plain forgot you haven't had a cigarette in TWO years.

The money saved part is still debatable and these flash sales ain't helping Clark... But a big thank you to the Nicoticket crew for being a part of it!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Heya Taki! Good to see you bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

taki1203

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2013
NorCal
Been a crazy ride, quit smoking, find out I'm losing my job, find a new job (with a competitor), move to another city, go full mechanical, get back into VV/VW, meet the NT team in person and not once after the first 4 months did I have a crave for a smoke. Reos and NT have converted a lot of people along the way.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Hey Taki! I get to finally join you on the two year milestone! If anyone had told me two years ago that I could do this I would have told them that they were nuts! But thanks to everyone in the NuThouse I am right behind you!
Congratulations Chili! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread