Not open for further replies.

Alawot

Wakonda Warrior
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2015
Lebanon, Ohio
Don't forget a little maintenance once in a while to keep your Reo's in tip top shape!

Today my woodvil got a nice mineral oil treatment. Then some deoxit gold for all the contacts on the woodvil and the Grand. And then some deoxit on all my batteries.

Thanks Rob for such a great product!

kkiet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2015
Milwaukee, Wi
Don't forget a little maintenance once in a while to keep your Reo's in tip top shape!

Today my woodvil got a nice mineral oil treatment. Then some deoxit gold for all the contacts on the woodvil and the Grand. And then some deoxit on all my batteries.

Thanks Rob for such a great product!
Nice little reminder

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
What synchronicity! Used Howard's Fee and Wax today (True Value), cleaned contacts with isopropyl and finished with Deoxit (same with batteries).

Yep, a clean Reo equals a happy Reo. Or as a friend of mine used to say, "ya take care of your car and your car will take care of you..."

Reactions: ed101z

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I keep it simple, only wax my wood about once a month and all the other maintenance on the woods, the metals, atty's and batts is just part of the daily routine when I pick one up that needs some. They don't really need much maintenance at all as IMO they are truly no fuss no muss gear. Besides, that routine is way easier than doing all of them at once.

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread