Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
This is the quietest I have seen it on here!

There was only 2 people on here a few minutes ago!
Yeah,i came in and went through about 15 pages back,and was expecting it to be 10 pages farther by the time i got done,but it only moved 1 page haha.I think people are starting to get worn down now after the crazy posting frenzy through the weekend haha.

Reactions: cindycated

Midnightalaskan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2015
Folsom, CA
Yeah,i came in and went through about 15 pages back,and was expecting it to be 10 pages farther by the time i got done,but it only moved 1 page haha.I think people are starting to get worn down now after the crazy posting frenzy through the weekend haha.

Yah I mean, I'm just here to hang out... I already got drawn in the first round of drawing... Now I'm just chilling with fellow vapers.

Kurt0402

Ultra Member
Aug 26, 2015
Australia
Better than 15 pages of uninteresting photos of random stuff like on the first night... Not that all the photos were uninteresting... It was just hard to actually hold a conversation.
that is very true haha, im just dissapointed because when this thread first started i couldnt get on and now ive got a solid cople of days with nothing planned, oh well leaves more time to watch vaping reviews and search the internet for diy supplies haha

Midnightalaskan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2015
Folsom, CA
glad to see you stuck around after wining :)

Not gonna leave my homies.

But I may have to soon... The wife is getting a little annoyed that I spend literally all day (and night) on here... I mean, I do other things too, but since this started, I've been on quite a bit...

Reactions: Kurt0402

Midnightalaskan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2015
Folsom, CA
that is very true haha, im just dissapointed because when this thread first started i couldnt get on and now ive got a solid cople of days with nothing planned, oh well leaves more time to watch vaping reviews and search the internet for diy supplies haha

Oh, I was about to say it picks up in the morning, but that's like hecka late in the night for yah huh?

Kurt0402

Ultra Member
Aug 26, 2015
Australia
Not gonna leave my homies.

But I may have to soon... The wife is getting a little annoyed that I spend literally all day (and night) on here... I mean, I do other things too, but since this started, I've been on quite a bit...
Oh it's all I've done other than work and eat haha my girlfriends not the biggest fan when I pull my phone out during a movie to post on here haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread