Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin H

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
Connecticut
Evening all.......Morning Mac. My Dad has been moved out of the S-I.C.U. today ( which is REALY good news!:thumb: ). He is in a regular private room for now. Hopefully for NOT too long, as he will have to "re-hab" it for a while. Not sure yet if he will go to the rehab floor in the hospital, or to another facility.

Mrs Brew

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
NY
www.backwoodsblends.com
Evening all.......Morning Mac. My Dad has been moved out of the S-I.C.U. today ( which is REALY good news!:thumb: ). He is in a regular private room for now. Hopefully for NOT too long, as he will have to "re-hab" it for a while. Not sure yet if he will go to the rehab floor in the hospital, or to another facility.

What happened to your dad?

Kevin H

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
Connecticut
What happened to your dad?
MAJOR heart surgery for MASSIVE blockage. Double bypass, and aortic and mitral valve major repair (originally was told that they would have to be replaced). One entire side of my Dad's heart was NOT working, and the Dr. told him a couple of days ago, that if he did NOT have the surgery done, that he had about 5-6 days left on Earth. His surgery was last Tuesday, and his recovery is going VERY WELL! Dr. said that his heart will be in the best shape that it's been in, in years!

Reactions: priorities

Mrs Brew

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
NY
www.backwoodsblends.com
MAJOR heart surgery for MASSIVE blockage. Double bypass, and aortic and mitral valve major repair (originally was told that they would have to be replaced). One entire side of my Dad's heart was NOT working, and the Dr. told him a couple of days ago, that if he did NOT have the surgery done, that he had about 5-6 days left on Earth. His surgery was last Tuesday, and his recovery is going VERY WELL! Dr. said that his heart will be in the best shape that it's been in, in years!

That's great! He will probably have more energy now then ever. Glad to hear recovery is going very well!

Reactions: Kevin H
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread