That level where.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbok

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2014
Virginia
Damn a new vendor came in for the online store and they have 171 flavours, and 250ml VG is only RM6 (1.44USD since the damned scandal).... shiz it think I'm going back to DIY again, maybe toss in a hundred to get started.
If I were you I would stick with flavor manufactures highly used and that people are familiar with. That way you can reference other people's opinions on flavors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cloudd

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
If I were you I would stick with flavor manufactures highly used and that people are familiar with. That way you can reference other people's opinions on flavors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is their listing, but I've never heard of their brand or anything. Malaysia has their own e juice industry now so practically anything imported is non-existent
Capture.PNG

2.PNG

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Austin, Texas
All good! We're all on the same team here. Peace WharfRat1976.
To answer your question, yes, I do DIY. I learned how right here. As I said, I've saved a fortune! I like what I read here once, if you can make Kool-Aid you can DIY. I've been able to clone (again with help from these good people) about every juice I tried and liked. Except Bobas's Bounty :( still buy that one.
Again, sorry if I was curt, bad day. I believe we're all vapors, working for a common goal.
BooBaaaaaas......have 2 120ml bottles in the deepest dark cavern.....waiting. .....stewing......

Reactions: Jugband

TraceyS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Blacksburg, Virginia
That level where you realize the juice you bought sucks but you can't return it View attachment 485630

yes DIY or even buy unflavored already mixed in your pg/vg/nic ratio and add a drop or two of flavor if you need it.....you'll be amazed at how cheap vaping can be :)

Tracey

Cloudd

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
yes DIY or even buy unflavored already mixed in your pg/vg/nic ratio and add a drop or two of flavor if you need it.....you'll be amazed at how cheap vaping can be :)

Tracey

Yup I'm aware of that, problem is finding the source for stuffs like that. oh another minus is OD-ing evey fricking day.

Moonlitwish

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2015
Charlotte, NC, USA
Pass it along! there's got to be *somebody* who likes it or they wouldn't sell it, right? I gave everything but my menthol away when I got pregnant. There were like 5 flavors I didn't hate, but definitely didn't love either. My unemployed friend was excited to get her nic fix even if it wasn't a delicious vape.

Reactions: Cloudd
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread