• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Chefs looks to have a fair range of concentrates but it seemed some were not available. I didn't really check to carefully on them. As for DIY particularly for the way they do it - so simple
They didn't have many of the ChefsConcentrates 'Blends' available - they usually do though ..must have sold a lot recently.

I am feeling burnt out on all the juices i have. And i ordered a bunch of juice from seduce juice which is flat out terrible. Couple those with increased cravings and temp control annoying me... Well i need to work hard not to relapse and throw two months away. I still really want a ciggy or two a day
I think we've all tried some pretty disappointing and downright terrible ones. They sound so good, and once I've tried them, I wonder at some of the reviewers - think they haven't tried any of the really good ones!
Resist those cravings - it aint worth it :) ...costs more too!

Im pretty sure i ordered that one. Haven't been a big fan of coconut in juices as it can wind up tasting like sun lotion. But i trust the recommendations here :)
You did have some on your order. I've never been keen on anything coconut flavoured, but it's subtle in LCCC, and it's a very good one.

Oh and if any of you have a chance to try zomberries by zombie juice. Raspberry and Bavarian cream. Its a slight bit better than siren song from Charlie noble. A bit deeper and raspberry vs strawberry. Very similar. Outstanding
I did find some here, but only in 30ml and it says 3 flavours of strawberry with Bavarian cream ...whatever, I have some good raspberry, strawberry, & Bavarian cream flavouring from Chefs, so reckon with a bit of tinkering, could possibly make something not to bad! :) They do a strawberry and cream concentrate anyway ...more than one in fact.
NT do Razzcup, but I found it a bit mild and not easy to add more VG to without weakening the flavour, even with a cream one.

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
I Have razcup. Its ok. Nothing special. I think charlie noble raspberry ripple is better. I guess i was wrong on zomberries and its strawberry not raspberry so the differencenis bagarian vs fresh cream. Like i said siren's son is very similar and a lot less expensive. If SS is a 9/10 zomberries is a 9.2

I often winder what people are thinking when they review juices. A few big ones i really don't like are itc, mt baker vapor, nicoticket is ok. Doodle is pretty true to what it should be i just don't care fir that flavor more than casually.

The guy running vape tree has no tastebuds. Everything is cinnamon like a red hot candy. Its terrible.

All kf these vendors have drives kf fans giving them 9/10. Despite my comparison above there is one juice i rate a 9. And sometimes its an 8

Thats why I'm so burnt out. After 18 months vaping i feel like i have tried every big vendor in the usa and i find most of them very lackluster. So maybe I find something in the base flavor objectionable. Too many people use the same vendor for lemon same for strawberry same for chocolate. I feel like there aren't enough people experimenting on their own they just build on the work of others and stick to the same flavorings.

I have to say i spend more on vaping than I did smoking. [emoji51]

-*Plese excuz any iPone-tyos

Last edited:

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
What happened with coil master its no good?? I just ordered the 521. While its a complete ripoff of the other device its so much less expensive my wallet beat out my best intentions.

If you have only just ordered it, you will get the updated one, so no worries :)

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
@Bobw1951

Must admit my heart sank,when i read the first couple of lines of that mail Bob.
But all's good,like you said,that's excellent service.
Must admit haven't actually read it through yet, saw the first couple of lines and thought "damn they want us to return it" saw the bit about them sending new one and that we could still use the old one as well. :) must go and read it properly now.

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
If you have only just ordered it, you will get the updated one, so no worries :)
What was the issue with the first release?
Why are certain U.S juice companies refusing to ship to the U.K. While others are not .
Just tried to order some Two Cans from Casey Jones Mainland reserve.
Won't ship my carts contents to the UK.
They probably don't understand where England is our are worried about taxes fees or insuring it at reasonable cost. Most likely is they simply don't care about an audience outside of the United States

Don't underestimate the arrogance and ignorance here. It would be easier for me to count people I've met withiut a passport than with

-*Plese excuz any iPone-tyos

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
What was the issue with the first release?
About 5% of current atomizers (chinglish was cartoms) were found to not work on "some" of the 2000 that they first sent out, and rather than wait for people to complain, they decided to send out new upgraded units to all 2000, they didn't elaborate on which atomizers were not compatible but did say that most of us should have no problems with the original Tab, but will receive a replacement just in case - as I said, now that is service :)

Reactions: Pictor

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
@Davantrac A piccy for you Dave:
Cat Bike.jpg

Reactions: Davantrac

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
About 5% of current atomizers (chinglish was cartoms) were found to not work on "some" of the 2000 that they first sent out, and rather than wait for people to complain, they decided to send out new upgraded units to all 2000, they didn't elaborate on which atomizers were not compatible but did say that most of us should have no problems with the original Tab, but will receive a replacement just in case - as I said, now that is service :)
That's pretty good. My interactions with them when I ordered the bag didn't inspire confidence - perhaps due to language barrier so that's nice. I didn't receive my order confirmation even yet, so it may be a while to get mine. Nkt sure if they're stocked and shipping from their USA warehouse.

Reactions: Bobw1951

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I Have razcup. Its ok. Nothing special. I think charlie noble raspberry ripple is better. I guess i was wrong on zomberries and its strawberry not raspberry so the differencenis bagarian vs fresh cream. Like i said siren's son is very similar and a lot less expensive. If SS is a 9/10 zomberries is a 9.2
I may try the sirens Song at some point, but I do have the Charlie Noble Raspberry Ripple. Think I may try adding a touch more flavour to it though as it's lovely, just not as full flavoured as I like.

I often winder what people are thinking when they review juices. A few big ones i really don't like are itc, mt baker vapor, nicoticket is ok. Doodle is pretty true to what it should be i just don't care fir that flavor more than casually.
Some of us tried the Mt Baker, and although some were fairly good, I'm not sure any of us are using them on a regular basis any more. I think I've ditched most of mine.
ITC have some very tempting pictures & descriptions ...I take it they aren't that brilliant?
I like a fair number of Nicoticket, just wish they had more of them available in Max VG.
The guy running vape tree has no tastebuds. Everything is cinnamon like a red hot candy. Its terrible.
Not heard of Vape Tree, but don't like cinnamon ...it doesn't much like me either - catches my throat, gives me sinus pain and makes me wheeze :laugh:

Thats why I'm so burnt out. After 18 months vaping i feel like i have tried every big vendor in the usa and i find most of them very lackluster. So maybe I find something in the base flavor objectionable. Too many people use the same vendor for lemon same for strawberry same for chocolate. I feel like there aren't enough people experimenting on their own they just build on the work of others and stick to the same flavorings.
Thankfully, after 19 months I don't feel that way - I have a few Chefs Vapour that I can happily use every day, and a handful of others that are the same. Just a case of finding a good few 'all day' ones and a few that are always good occasionally.
Took a lot of trial & error to realise what I liked best, but think I got there ...just about ;)

I have to say i spend more on vaping than I did smoking. [emoji51]
I've had my moments, but pretty settled with things ..until something new appears! :rolleyes:

Why are certain U.S juice companies refusing to ship to the U.K. While others are not .
Just tried to order some Two Cans from Casey Jones Mainland reserve.
Won't ship my carts contents to the UK.
I still find some that don't ship here: Gremlin were one ..but I found they didn't much suit me when I got some elsewhere. Another is Vaperev one of the places that sells POET ..in fact most POET distributors in the US don't ship to the UK. I've found another few too.
Vaprev said that they heard packages get confiscated by customs, so don't send them anymore!

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Vaprev said that they heard packages get confiscated by customs, so don't send them anymore!

Great,just the sort of rumour we need floating around.
I messaged the guy from Casey Jones on FB.They won't ship outside the U.S,period (as they say in the colonies)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread