Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgeS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 31, 2015
    Oregon, USA
    Snow Wolf 200
    I had looked at a Snow Wolf earlier and did not like the "boxy" feel of it.

I almost purchased the SIG150TC as not only it felt good in my hand, the build quality appeared to be better than the ipv. However in the end the lack of native Ti mode in the SIG knocked it out of the running and I ended up purchasing the IPV4S.

I like the rubbery feel, how it fits/feels in my hand (rounded side), the clicky buttons and battery life of the IPV4S.

If only SX would release a chipset with TCR adjustment we could vape with just about any wire. (my NEXT mod will have a TCR adjustment)

Hans Wermhat

Vaping Master
    Jun 9, 2015
    Texas
    I'm digin my iPV4 too. I got the 4 before the S came out, but upgraded and it's basically the same.
    @Matty316 Check out Vapecrawler Type in what you want and it will find the best prices and coupon codes. You can refine the search to eliminate Chinese suppliers, then check the stores to see if they ship to you. :thumb:

Reactions: Matty316
    If you want TC and high wattage, I say get the IPV3 Li or VR

1. Yihi SX330V3SL chip, the best TC I have ever had is on this chip. Gets hotter faster then my SMOK xCubeII
    2. Accurate to 3 significant digits (ie, when firing I see 0.42, when I press +/- it shows me 0.417)
    3. I have tried Ti on a Troll RDA with it, and it works really well. I have also done Ni200 with smooth vapes.
    4. No lock function, but it takes 3 seconds to boot, so I don't mind and usually turn the mod off when in pocket.

(edit) 5. The battery door is a slider and ball pin, it closes very firmly. The ipv4 has a clamshell cover that slides off all the time.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Matty316
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread