Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Mornin' BK! No, another false alarm. :) We're not really expecting much in the way of rain either - got a good lashing of that with the previous tropical depression. But we CAN do humid. Current temps in Honolulu is about 85.
I understand humid, there does seem to be a bit of water in the area ;)

Calve

Fat Bob Squadron
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2014
Sweet Home Alabama
Actually, I hate to say it General, but you might want to give a 15 ml bottle of serendipity a try lately - very creamy soft cherry ish. I really like it. I know! i'm ordering a huge bottle come Labor Day, so I'll send you some of it, see what you think. :)

She's onto something Bronze. It's the only juice I'm buying now. (we're DIY'n the rest, but damned if this isn't irreplaceable)

Everything Hula said about it is spot on.

ps...don't be a prude, give it a shot. You'll be pleasantly surprised.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Actually, I hate to say it General, but you might want to give a 15 ml bottle of serendipity a try lately - very creamy soft cherry ish. I really like it. I know! i'm ordering a huge bottle come Labor Day, so I'll send you some of it, see what you think. :)

She's onto something Bronze. It's the only juice I'm buying now. (we're DIY'n the rest, but damned if this isn't irreplaceable)

Well, if memory doesn't fail me completely, Serendipity came from a batch of Gandalf (now called Legend) that was steeped longer than usual. The flavor profile was so different they had to call it something other than Gandalf.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Wikipedia says, "The first noted use of "serendipity" (meaning pleasant surprise) in the English language was by Horace Walpole (1717–1797). In a letter to Horace Mann (dated 28 January 1754) he said he formed it from the Persian fairy tale The Three Princes of Serendip, whose heroes "were always making discoveries, by accidents and sagacity, of things they were not in quest of"

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012

Next time I ride the way back machine I'll pick some up. After all, I was the one who gave it its name. :)

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Welcome home!
Thank you! :)

It is good to be back home. The silence will kill me for a while, I will get used to it again. Funny how you get used to the chaos. :laugh:

Laundry is started and some things that I took (but never used) are put away.

Happy belated birthdays and anniversaries to all!!

mmmm....Serendipity....:wub:

After many trials and tribulations Calve and I are finally together. He's the love of my life and we find it neat that we met here. :wub:

We are DIY'n now. It's so much FUN!

We also have a cat now. Amber found us Saturday. There have been no calls about a missing cat even after I made a sign and placed it at the end of our road. :wub:

And Calve, me and my son all have gym memberships. Can you believe I'm lifting weights?!?! Calve was kind and generous and hired me a personal trainer to show me the ropes around the gym. I love it!!!

I gotta get back to work.

:vapor:

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Happy belated birthdays and anniversaries to all!!

mmmm....Serendipity....:wub:

After many trials and tribulations Calve and I are finally together. He's the love of my life and we find it neat that we met here. :wub:

We are DIY'n now. It's so much FUN!

We also have a cat now. Amber found us Saturday. There have been no calls about a missing cat even after I made a sign and placed it at the end of our road. :wub:

And Calve, me and my son all have gym memberships. Can you believe I'm lifting weights?!?! Calve was kind and generous and hired me a personal trainer to show me the ropes around the gym. I love it!!!

I gotta get back to work.

:vapor:

RJ! I am seriously glad that you are happy :wub:
Love you girl and you deserve all the happiness in the world!!

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Well, if memory doesn't fail me completely, Serendipity came from a batch of Gandalf (now called Legend) that was steeped longer than usual. The flavor profile was so different they had to call it something other than Gandalf.
That's right Chakmeister - but as the batches are seasonal, so they change. That's why I thought the latest harvest might be worth a shot for those Legend folk. :)

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Glad you're home Robin, and Congratulations you two, RJ and Calve! So glad it all came together. Don't be strangers! I love to see your posts. And Amber is your destiny. Cats always choose their owners - "Meant to be" just like our Durakitty Chiffy found her clone for us to be servile to, on the very day she left us for the Rainbow Bridge (because I told her that I wished I could have her all over again).

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Robin, glad to hear you got home safely; now is the time for a little R&R (yes/no ?)

RJ & Calve, also glad you two got things ironed out. I think it's pretty kewl that you met hear too.

On the home front:
Bummer! My iPhone went teats up yesterday after Mama Chak used it to chat with her sister in the US (for an hour). It acts like the battery is dead - the display is blank and unresponsive. I'm thinking that it (the battery) is truly dead and won't accept a charge any more (they can only be charged so many times before they go completely dead). With other phones you could just open it up and swap out the old for a new one - there's no way to open up the iPhone that way. Now I have to find a shop that will service iPhones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread