Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Im new here, how does this all work?

You talk to people - enjoy the thread, after you enter the contest listed in the opening post of this thread..

and also see if you cannot answer the current challenge which you see a couple of posts above this post of yours which I am replying to..

:D Welcome..

Reactions: jrcguam08

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
Damn you've got some good juice
00ab0p-481043584.jpg

Reactions: Airborn3

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
And the ' nuclear coil to beat all coils coil to light the solar system' coil
You can see it, if you look real close, through a pin hole in a paper plate

Sun1.jpg

...which is why someone needs a temperature control mod.. to stop this from happening. :) I'm sure Dr. Farsalinos (sp?) would find some harmful chemicals in this setup. :) Of course, the FDA would list it as proof that Ecigs are dangerous. :)

Reactions: mudmanc4

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
Ahh, found it on page 664. I looked at Smokey's posts, and found it on page 664:

Well, @SmokeyJoethat is a very difficult and hard to answer question. Vape has been used in another medium for a while not officiated with Ecigs and involving things not really associated with Ecigs, and that involved something illegal. The patents and descriptions from Ruyan list it as an Aerosol, which really wasn't correct. The US patent is Here, but the Euro patent was done back in 2005 and describes it as an aerosol as well, and they use the term Vapor liquid in there. That can be found here
That's why he specified "since 2006" He wants the word vape/vaping used in reference to modern day vaping, i.e. e-liquid in a vaporizer, not illegal substances, tobacco, hookah, medicinal therapy, etc. It's still up for grabs!

Reactions: Opinionated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread