Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncletattoowhat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2014
Poquoson, VA
Did you folks see the "Thump" Catfish has in stock?.... looks like a nice atty.

Catfish Atty Mods the next Chapter | Page 361 | E-Cigarette Forum

SXD (Russ) made a video for the atty last night, looks like it should work nicely the way it is for people who just drip. For bottom fed, I'd like to see the bottom squonk hole lower, like Russ mentioned.
Its funny, but now that I finally built my squonk box, I was just thinking to myself, "I need a better BF atty than this angelcigs hobo v3 and ghetto rigged velocity". Then you posted this. Then i checked my PayPal and saw how low it was :(

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Come on guys, I do shop at fasttech, my main issue is that I live in mexico, when I order from the us the shipping usually cost me about 20-30 the shipping time is worse, and the successful delivery completion isn't good and add import duties, I don't have a lot of viable options...
If I want to buy locally then a 30 dollar RDA retails at 70.
Not all of us have the options you have there

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

It was not directed at you in the least bit and I hope that would be obvious.

Edit: Just saw that thread on FT and looked a little closer. MY apologies. I should've stuck to my own requests and not gone there. People have their own reasons for doing what they do and it's not always as black and white as it seems, and I need to leave it at that.

Yea, FTs cool. I get stuff from em to....but NOT counterfits. You wanna buy an authentic Sigeli from FT, a sub ohm tank OR WHATEVER well go ahead. I think counterfits are disgusting. Lets move away from this topic.

Moving on....Sorry guys. I just don't understand *some* things, but other things I do. The things I don't understand are what irks me, not the things that make perfect sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: HeiSINberg

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Morning!
Origen V3 or Snapdragon?
I'm looking to get something purdy for my upcoming Quit Anniversary. I'm inclined to think it's a toss-up between the two if I'm remembering y'all's reviews right but, wanted to check to see which one you might favor over the other, if at all.

Thanks!

That is tough. I have never tried the Snapdragon, but it is mainly (from what I gather) a better-made Magma but with maybe a slightly more difficult build than the Magma. The Origen v2 or V3 are obviously wonderful atties and beloved, but if you don't like doing vertical coils, you may be a bit at odds with it. You don't *have* to do verticals, but it would be easier to use them.

Maybe there is still something else worth looking into. When is your anniversary?

Reactions: 67Tele

67Tele

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Austin
That is tough. I have never tried the Snapdragon, but it is mainly (from what I gather) a better-made Magma but with maybe a slightly more difficult build than the Magma. The Origen v2 or V3 are obviously wonderful atties and beloved, but if you don't like doing vertical coils, you may be a bit at odds with it. You don't *have* to do verticals, but it would be easier to use them.

Maybe there is still something else worth looking into. When is your anniversary?

I do love the Magma and I like vertical coils after my experiences with the Marquis (those little tabs are wonderful) so I wouldn't mind that. It might be a moot question for now since neither can be found in stock.

My one year is September 17th. Never thought it would happen.

Thanks man!

tomr1088

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2015
Rhode Island
I do love the Magma and I like vertical coils after my experiences with the Marquis (those little tabs are wonderful) so I wouldn't mind that. It might be a moot question for now since neither can be found in stock.

My one year is September 17th. Never thought it would happen.

Thanks man!
I ordered the snapdragon last night from local vape maybe I got the last one

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
Get outta here H, you know what I meant. [emoji14]

Fine....no clones, chinas authentics ahhh yeaaaa. The sapor, a poor mans Aeolus as I was told yesterday. I sit and vape it currently. Its good.
Just bustin on ya! Lol I couldn't help myself. And yes I know what you mean of course.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

67Tele

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Austin
Get outta here H, you know what I meant. :p

Fine....no clones, chinas authentics ahhh yeaaaa. The sapor, a poor mans Aeolus as I was told yesterday. I sit and vape it currently. Its good.

I've had the Sapor happening for a week now. Not a damn thing wrong with it. Great Bang/Buck IMO.

Reactions: ThePulver

vapero

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
monterrey,mexico
Vapero, Mr Mann is a great guy. I hope you understand he meant nothing by it. I to should not have mad my comment and am sorry as well. Can we just keep anything related to China outta here like was asked on the first page. Again, sorry for my comment.

I know, I don't take anything personal and I know he didn't mean nothing bad! I do appreciate Mr Mann a lot, I've learn a lot from him here and on the NET thread when I was a noob!

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
Morning!
Origen V3 or Snapdragon?
I'm looking to get something purdy for my upcoming Quit Anniversary. I'm inclined to think it's a toss-up between the two if I'm remembering y'all's reviews right but, wanted to check to see which one you might favor over the other, if at all.

Thanks!

I also haven't tried the Snapdragon but the Origen V3 is easily one the best attys I've ever owned. It won't flow a .... ton of air but the flavor is fantastic, build quality is unparalleled, and it is probably the best Ni200 atty I've had. Super easy to build with nickel and rock solid connections for stable resistance.

Reactions: 67Tele

67Tele

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Austin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread