Vaporshark DNA200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dobo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2014
Tbilisi, Georgia
Thanks for the reply. Could you also do a small experiment for the community by dropping the mod on a bed or pillow, just to see if the door comes off? ☺

The door is held with a pretty strong magnet on top and a plastic clip on the bottom end. It's pretty tight but a good tug will get it off without issue. I don't see it coming loose at all.

HopHead

May 30, 2015
Pennsylvania, USA
My vaporshark dna200 arrived a few hours ago. This is my first DNA device and I am very impressed with this chip. Using escribe is simple and easy. I used the wire wizard on steam engine to set up my Aspire Triton tank with the 316L SS coils in temp control and it works great. Then i threw on the Cthulhu rta with a .07 nickel build and it is a very good vape.

My Tekisui drip tip also arrived today and it looks awesome in the sunlight.

alistairs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2014
Castro Valley, CA, USA
Ok. Guess this is the big day for a few more of us! Mailman finally got here.

IMG_20150831_163928-2.jpg

Here it is between the Opus and an rDNA. Although its slightly larger than the rDNA, it weighs a little less, so it doesn't really feel much bigger in hand.

IMG_20150831_140719-2.jpg

Gotta go, just finished charging!

DougFNJ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2013
New Jersey
I am really happy to be reading the consistent positive feedback on this device.

It's like Christmas time waiting for my tracking number, and then the anguishing pleasure tracking it to my house. I'm hoping to have it by Friday for my annual Labor Day camping trip, if I don't, I will continue to torture myself looking at these posts.

Keep these photos and reviews coming!

Reactions: Freedom2Vape

jazzvaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
USA
Ok. Guess this is the big day for a few more of us! Mailman finally got here.

Gotta go, just finished charging!

Received mine today also. Came searching for others experience and a question. Also giving it a full charge for the sake of "science". [emoji41]

Haven't pulled the LiPo yet to get the brand and physical sizing, but will in the AM. It definitely appears to be removable with the socket ready to hand.

Anyone pulled it so far?

Reactions: smokewell

kalison

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2012
SLC, UT
I have got to tell you, this chip is so much better than anything else right now... its unbelievable... and I haven't even dived deeply into the software.

The pre-heat is amazing... to me I finally get to experience the 300-400 temp range. I felt that before you just couldn't get that, youd have to set the watts or joules to something stupid high, along with temperature, I would still get a slight char taste from anything over 450 degrees when the wick went dry.

Now I get that nice warm, moist vape at 380-390 and I know I won't be burning wicks.

As for the VS DNA200... AWESOME. Love the size, love the weight. Battery is of no concern to me, I get three-four days on a Vapor Flask.. so as long as I can get through a day to charge my VS overnight... no issues what-so-ever, plus if I do run into that problem.. zip charging is making it a very short time between vaping a DNA 200 chip and a DNA 40 chip.

tfraley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I hope I'm in the next batch of shipments.
Same here from the sound of things my number seems to be right there. The big question is did the store him them on monday? are they in the building proccess again.
Just havn't heard anyone with new shipping emails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread