Subtank mini. Juice guzzler?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gjam

Aug 29, 2015
Climax, Ks.
I thought my subtank mini was a thirsty little devil but, after reading this thread I feel lucky I wonder how it will react to a TC mod ? I have an order in for a cloud 571 rda to cut back on juice consumption when chilling on the couch. Seems like in the long run it will be a cost effective investment and it is a dragster looking unit. I am a little apprehensive about the fan gizmo but, I'll see how it flows :) ........................................G

gjam

Aug 29, 2015
Climax, Ks.
All you need is vg pg and a flavor to get started. General E-Liquid Discussion is very helpful. With the liquids you can use a syringe or do it by weight. It is really easy to do.
Thanks for the encouragement. I have been peeping in on the discussion already the only thing left is to grow a set, get the goods and get with it. What's the worst I can do ? Make some bad brew like some of the ones I have paid for??? Ha ! Maybe soon I can get some cash together for some VG/PG and some kicking flavor. Thanks...................................G

Mrdaputer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2014
MN
Thanks for the encouragement. I have been peeping in on the discussion already the only thing left is to grow a set, get the goods and get with it. What's the worst I can do ? Make some bad brew like some of the ones I have paid for??? Ha ! Maybe soon I can get some cash together for some VG/PG and some kicking flavor. Thanks...................................G

For the price of a bottle you pay for you can buy everything you need to make several bottles and make it the way you like it :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread