Not open for further replies.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Rob that is like the ultimate BMF for the OG BMF. Off the chain, totally insane (like most of us REOnauts) one of a kind look to the mod for the man who put BF on the map.

Yeah, you gotta vape that bad boy man. We've all had to do it. The way you feel getting that is how we have all felt getting one without the engravings and in a bubble wrap gift bag. Rock on brother :headbang:

i know we all wanted to see the REO but the box needs a mention:thumbs:. it was made by Brian Coetzee.
IMG_1485.JPG
IMG_1488.JPG
IMG_1630.JPG
IMG_1624.JPG
Tam Vitex snz ab ri 112x65x30 3 2.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1612.JPG
    IMG_1612.JPG
    783.3 KB · Views: 31

rudy4653

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
CT
i know we all wanted to see the REO but the box needs a mention:thumbs:. it was made by Brian Coetzee.
View attachment 485763 View attachment 485764 View attachment 485766 View attachment 485767 View attachment 485765

Great to "meet" you Graver!!
Thank you so much for your part in making this happen! Rob F has sent me numerous PMs raving about your work. The detail of Porky you replicated from the sketch is remarkable! Pictures say a Zillion words, you sir are a true craftsman! You played such an important roll in making this Porky mod a true one of a kind worthy of the Modfather! Thank you for posting and introducing yourself to ReoVille.:toast:
Please extend our thanks to Brian as well for the absolutely stellar box! Quite fitting and again compliments the quality work of this whole package!
Thank you guys simply outstanding work!:thumb:

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
I was just wondering last week when we'd see Rob's one of a kind mod get to him!
Congrats to you Rob, you are well loved from this great community.

Kudos to the engraver & the box crafter, both examples of fine craftsmanship, very fitting with a fine MOD that is the REO!

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
This is the perfect fusion of the work of 3 masters each at the top of their game. Rob for the REO, graver for the intricate and impeccable artistry, and Brian for the breathtaking woodwork. The craftsmanship of the engraving and the woodwork on the box, like Rudy said, just compliment each other perfectly. My hat is off to people who not only can envision creating something so beautiful but also have the talent to make it reality.

Rob, may you enjoy this tribute to your work, and your impact on so many lives, for many healthy years to come.

I am truly honored to have been able to take part in this, thank you to RobF for making it happen.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Rob that is like the ultimate BMF for the OG BMF. Off the chain, totally insane (like most of us REOnauts) one of a kind look to the mod for the man who put BF on the map.

Yeah, you gotta vape that bad boy man. We've all had to do it. The way you feel getting that is how we have all felt getting one without the engravings and in a bubble wrap gift bag. Rock on brother :headbang:
Damn sure said that right Drifter. :thumbs:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
img_1624-jpg.485767

@redeyedancer if you can bring yourself to vape this mod you have more confidence in yourself than I do. I couldn't make myself vape my Woodvil' for a couple of weeks after getting it. I'm a super klutz! :lol:
I can't stop gazing upon this work of art..It almost belongs in a museum!

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
Hi All,

Some of you (including Rob) were wondering what wood the box is made from...

· Box sides and foot are Curly Tamboti
· Lid panel is Hairy Vitex burl
· Inlays and stringing are Sneezewood (yellow), African Blackwood and Red Ivory

Then the black on the Porkie was to be buffalo horn but it wasn't stable enough so we decided to go with a special ivory replacement (which I can't for the life of me remember the real name right now) and the gold inlay us 24 carat gold.

Sent from Avril the REO filled with VM Tropical Ice!

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
Hi All,

Then the black on the Porkie was to be buffalo horn but it wasn't stable enough so we decided to go with a special ivory replacement (which I can't for the life of me remember the real name right now) and the gold inlay us 24 carat gold.

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
If I didn't mention it today I love the mod and the lovely container it was sent in. The box is so nice I cant bring myself to even call it a box .
Hmmm? Could name the mod "Dracula". It already has a luxurious bed/coffin to rest in.
biggrin.gif

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Hi All,

I was wondering about that black inlay HA! Oh well maybe you'll remember what it is..I didn't think it was anodized or paint for sure,... and ball hinges on that box! Awesome :thumbs:

I was wondering about that black inlay HA! Oh well maybe you'll remember what it is..I didn't think it was anodized or paint for sure,... and ball hinges on that box! Awesome :thumbs:

the black inlay is black corian bone.
it was gonna be buffalo horn but there where some issues with the horn and it had to be replaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread