GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #106 ...for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
8/31 #1
Good morning, everyone.

Katz, I hope kitty gets better.

p1030221.jpg

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
8/31
2. Ugh! It's definitely Monday:glare:...forgot to bring my extra tanks to work for when I like to switch out flavors in the afternoon, got here and found the boss' daughter here again to do a dang photoshoot, need to leave work early because I have to babysit granddaughter this evening and found out boss scheduled an appt for 4, which is when I need to leave (she was supposed to be in court all day), clients calling, boss calling from court needing stuff...already a crazy day and only a little after 10! :facepalm:

And last night wasn't any better, lost internet and cable yesterday at the bf's house and they were still without it when I left last night...over 6 hours..as Uncle would say "NOT NICE!":mad:

Oh and Robin, yes I am feeling much better, thank you for asking! :)

jpf880

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
oHIo
8/31

8/31/15 #2

@jpf880, I need electrician for kitchen, and I need rooter guys for sewer lines, and I need window guys for new windows. {sigh} gonna be an expensive fall :(

tree_clipart.gif

@DingerCPA I rent so my landlord is paying for it, one of the benefits of not owning, but there are many more benefits to owning.

:tumble:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
8/31 #2
I don't know JPF........I would have to say it's about a 50/50 between renting and owning......what you don't have to pay for and what you don't get to do......I would have to say it's about even anymore...........the American dream is gone from what I can see.........

vil-automn.gif

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
8/31 #3
Jealous @bellastarr.... I want *MY* vapemail :(
I know, right? Bella always gets her mail so early! :)

Speaking of vape mail, I had to pm a vendor from whom I won three weeks ago but the prize never shipped. They were apologetic and said they'd throw in a little something extra... and ten minutes later I got notification that it had shipped. :)

Torrey-South-4-Small.jpg

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
8/31
8/31 #2
I don't know JPF........I would have to say it's about a 50/50 between renting and owning......what you don't have to pay for and what you don't get to do......I would have to say it's about even anymore...........the American dream is gone from what I can see.........

vil-automn.gif
I disagree.

When you rent, you're paying more and never keeping anything. When you own, when all is said and done, it's yours.

Sure, there's upkeep... but if you own, you can choose not to do it, or to do it when you get a round tuit. If you rent, you have to hope your landlord will fix it and not charge you for it.

Own: Want a bigger closet? Tear out the old one, and remodel.

Rent: fuhgeddaboutit

Also don't know many rentals that would allow sheep and goats and alpacas and llamas and digs and cats and chickens.
39acd8b5df7b2113e308845ac591eb19.jpg

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
8/31
2. Well the day has improved...the client at 4 cancelled and boss will not be coming in after all and I can leave when I need to...the phones seem to finally be slowing down and I can catch my breath, and the daughter just left! Yay!:p

Now I'm getting tired...up way too late last night as usual...almost tempted to take a nap since I'm going to be busy with little Angel all evening!

Yay for vapemail to all those getting some! :D

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
8/31 #5
8/31

I disagree.

When you rent, you're paying more and never keeping anything. When you own, when all is said and done, it's yours.

Sure, there's upkeep... but if you own, you can choose not to do it, or to do it when you get a round tuit. If you rent, you have to hope your landlord will fix it and not charge you for it.

Own: Want a bigger closet? Tear out the old one, and remodel.

Rent: fuhgeddaboutit

Also don't know many rentals that would allow sheep and goats and alpacas and llamas and digs and cats and chickens
No I can't have all of those animals here, or tear out my closet......
But what you forget is even if you own....there is someone who can come and take away in a heartbeat........and pull something out of their A.. like there is a rare protected vegetation on this property and we are going to keep it protected and you have to move now......
Just sayin'............................
vil-automn.gif

Reactions: tiggerrts

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
8/31
2. Today's vapemail is coming DHL so I have no idea when it'll get here. My regular mail used to sometimes come before I woke up, now since they've built a neighborhood behind my house (a ruined my view of fields and woods) the mailman is coming later and later as more houses go up. :(:mad:

Did I mention I posted another review
Shawn, you write awesome reviews, you should share them to your twitter page :)

:tumble:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread