Ikenvapers Chat (the door is open for EVERYBODY! Come on in.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I'm off to a 4 hr. retina doc appt.
doctor-anti-virus-21084059.jpg

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Hope things went well,5c:)

You read my mind, Fran. I just popped in hoping to see an update, but I expect he's recovering. I shall return tomorrow morning to see if there have been any developments.

Hi all, and good night, all.

(zonkin'....)

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Thanks my friends. I had another injection in my eye today. He said they're working but slowly working. He changed from every 3 weeks to every four weeks.
I really like this doctor. He's fixing the things my other doc messed up. I guess it's not his fault. When they do a lot of operations on an eye debris gets inside and that's what happened. I told him I wasn't happy with the process before he started working on me. He said the process he's doing is going to take some time.

Last edited:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Stud, thank you. And good to hear you're ok, and this news. If it's slow and steady as she goes, and it's working.... then we shall ALL be quite happy for you.

My best to you, kiddo. Thinking of you.......

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Thanks Y'all. The only part I hate are them damn shots but YEA! it is going in the right direction.
I hope everyone has a wonderful day.
Hey Bo we'll see if prayer works, I added Kevin to my daily prayer over a year ago and I'm hoping for the best for your sake.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Thank you J5! I am hopeful because that's just who I am, but his letters though the last couple of years have not shown much change in his patterns of manipulation. Unfortunately prison life's main focus is survival, not rehabilitation. He's been in my prayers too...for his and society's sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread