Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
I'll take a sandwich!

photo.jpg

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
I'v had a cotton candy it is good, even went as far as to mix a little fruit flavors in with it, such as grape that was good as well, never tried marshmallow
You should try Mech Sauce cotton candy or Circus face if you like cotton candy

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Probably... but why is HE (or she, dunno) posting it???

Andria
Did you upload it to an image server (Photobucket, Imgur, Flickr,...)? Those sites hide security options really well and sometimes you have to dig deep, but I always make sure I check the box that says something like "hide from search engines." Marking it private doesn't always do it.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Did you upload it to an image server (Photobucket, Imgur, Flickr,...)? Those sites hide security options really well and sometimes you have to dig deep, but I always make sure I check the box that says something like "hide from search engines." Marking it private doesn't always do it.

No, it's on my own webserver (my webhost). It was posted in a thread here, but that's no reason to just grab it and start posting it!

But hey, I can fix it, I can go delete that image from my webhost. :)

Andria

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Pretty kitty

Yes she is, but doesn't often take a good pic, she's so BLACK... it kinda fades into a dark mass. :D That pic was from an old contest thread, posting pics of your mod in various ways and places.

Andria

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Yah, I'm about to DIY just for the cost thing. Especially since I have a cube and tfv4 on the way. I can't justify the $1 a ml to my wife. Vaping is suposta be cheaper! And if I bought my juice locally I'd be doubling of not tripeling the cost of my PAD analog habit! (5 months without one btw!)
Try Mech sauce.

Reactions: BamaBabe4Ever

v1ks_

Has a pretty generic custom title
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2015
Latvia
Okay, will respond after receiving and evaluation.
I take everything others claim on, new to them, products with a very large grain of Salt.

Just curious, really, that is all... at the end of the day, it is working, it does what it is supposed to do. Dude brings up a valid point though... at the moment, the manufacturers all play super-conservative, just to make sure there are no failed burnt-cotton tests. That is a bigger priority, than actually accurate TC mode. :)

Don't get me wrong. I'm not bashing anyone, or anything (save luxury and his shameless posts), evenmoreso, since I am getting one free... Just figured I might as well ask, for the sake of having a conversation going, instead of single word/picture spam. :lol:

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
No, it's on my own webserver (my webhost). It was posted in a thread here, but that's no reason to just grab it and start posting it!

But hey, I can fix it, I can go delete that image from my webhost. :)

Andria

Once it is on the internet it takes on a life of its own. You can only remove your copy not any another has captured, sorry.

On a lighter note:

Taking it to an Extreme

il_570xN.644141056_rq7u.jpg

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida
Because I am still glued to my little Kanger Protanks and have not tried the Atlantis yet, can you tell me what's in it? Bottom horizontal, verticals, multiple coils... 2-ohm, 0.5-ohms? Puffer? Cloud maker?

it is a cloud maker. meant to sub ohm Bottom vertical coil. 0.5-ohms comes with a spare as well. I think I read that 1.0 can also be purchased for it. To be honest my son tends to use it more than I do.
It has a nice airflow selection. I have 6mg nic in it which is a little harsh for me (I need to get some 3)
However I have only used it on my panzer. I could probably put it on my disrupter and dial down the wattage a bit and be ok. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread