Not open for further replies.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
these are the reason I never bought the hypertank

- 3.5mL NBC Tanks | Madvapes

Nice puf...but...the NBC's appear to be plastic...whereas the HyperTank II (in addition to having 1.5ml more capacity) are glass...

HyperTank 2

Gerry, how is the flavor and airflow in those? I've got tons of t3s coils I can rebuild forever.

OLinda...I'm an entrenched MTL vaper...and I like "different" vaping experiences.

The HyperTank II's (with the T3S coils) give me a vape that's slightly different than my GS Tanks. The airflow is somewhat like the lower ½ of the GS Tank's AFC. And the taste is comparable.

(Similarly...I keep a couple IBTanked's in my daily rotation...I find the CartoTank vaping experience to be totally different than the Clearomizer experience.)

(And...for what it's worth...I also have a couple of iClear 30S's in my daily rotation. Their top-filling means it takes me 1 second to top them off before I head out the door.)

IBTanked

Last edited:

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
A bit off topic, here... Anyone heard of or tried these guys?
Vape Moar | Big Bottles. Small Prices. Happy Vapers

Prices are good and the few reviews I've seen seem favorable. They also have a 10% code on 120ml bottles (VAPEMOAR4LESS), bringing them down to $18 a pop.

Well...their prices are close to Dorall's...(Vapemoar $18/120ml = 0.15¢/ml vs. Derall $26/180ml = 0.14¢/ml)...but...since I like to rotate between flavors...I'd rather try 6 different 30ml. flavors than 1 120ml. flavor...

6 PACK SPECIALS - $26

Reactions: Cloudmann

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Here's a paste of my thoughts on the GSAir from the IStick thread:

I am really liking my GSAir too. For the first few tanks I thought the flavor was muted, but it could have been my juice or I didn't prime the coil right. I am on my second coil now, after using the 1st one for about a month. I would put the vapor production about equal to the Nautilus mini. The taste on this 2nd coil is fantastic.The vape is very airy too. I also have a Delta 16 which is also excellent on the IStick. Too many tanks with too many coils, but I like them all!

I agree that it is a very affordable tank. I see more of these in my future. It's priced similar to an Evod Glass, but performs closer to a nautilus mini IMO!
No wonder the new coil taste great if you used the first one for a month :eek: was that without cleaning? If a coil lasts me a week I'm surprised but most of my juices aren't clear.

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
No wonder the new coil taste great if you used the first one for a month :eek: was that without cleaning? If a coil lasts me a week I'm surprised but most of my juices aren't clear.
I believe so. Keep in mind that I have at least 6 set ups going at one time, so I don't exclusively use any one coil for a month. It probably was a clearer juice. I don't get as good results with darker, sugary juices. That said, one of my darker juices is doing real well in the GS Tank with a TC coil, much better than it did in the older GS tanks.

Canno

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2014
SE Tennessee, USA
Started with fully charged TC40 and GS Tank as full as I could get it. Four hours in: About a half tank used and battery icon showing about 55%. Vaping at 8.5 watts.
Eight hours in: The tank got low enough I was concerned I might burn the coil so I filled it. Battery icon showing about 30%. If the icon is like the gas gauge in an old car I once had I may be good for another 150 miles or 3 or 4 hours. We'll see. I have never taken the battery much lower than this but plan to vape this till she shuts off.

Last edited:

LostVapeMonster

The eyes are useless when the mind is blind.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2011
Land of the Lost
Eight hours in: The tank got low enough I was concerned I might burn the coil so I filled it. Battery icon showing about 30%. If the icon is like the gas gauge in an old car I once had I may be good for another 150 miles or 3 or 4 hours. We'll see. I have never taken the battery much lower than this but plan to vape this till she shuts off.
Last night I was vaping on a tank that was almost so empty that you couldn't even see the juice in it in the right side up position. I've never had a burnt hit; even on one with the juice that low. The worse thing that seems to happen to me is some gurgling.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Has anyone here tried a Kangside KSD Luxury Box 35W with an attached GS Tank?

Since the GS Tank is 22mm in diameter...I think it would fit the Luxury Box which will take an atomizer with a diameter "less than 23mm".

But I'm not sure whether the 50mm in height GS Tank might be "too short" for the cut-out in the Luxury Box...

Luxury Box dimensions

and

Buy for $27.99

Last edited:

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
At least 3 mls and I spoke too soon because the battery indicator is really going down now.
Sounds like my Istick30W and a lot of gas gauges - first half seems to last twice as long as the last half lol. Not linear, not accurate.

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
Has anyone here tried a Kangside KSD Luxury Box 35W with an attached GS Tank?

Since the GS Tank is 22mm in diameter...I think it would fit the Luxury Box which will take an atomizer with a diameter "less than 23mm".

But I'm not sure whether the 50mm in height GS Tank might be "too short" for the cut-out in the Luxury Box...

Luxury Box dimensions

and

Buy for $27.99
Use longer drip tip...

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
You've inspired us, Nanny. Off we go to Popham Beach...lovely now that most of the tourists are heading south.
popham-beach.jpg
Oh, Gran! What a beautiful beach! Compared to yours, ours barely qualifies as a POND. And it was still busy today - lots of little ones.
4840239555_ace922b0cb_b.jpg

SUPER K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2015
I got mail!!! Ordered Friday night I believe and it showed up today, fast!!:banana:
Thus little tank has plenty of airflow. Using TC mode at about 410°F. I'm anxious to see what battery life is.
IMG_20150831_181915870_HDR_zpsivcmq49w.jpg

Thanks to everyone here who answered the new guys' questions. I'm excited.:w00t:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread