Status
Not open for further replies.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
I love that song, but I could have done without the ear worm TYVM. I will now have it playing in my head every time I see DP's avatar.

This was my favorite show, probably still is. I pretended to be her as a kid and wanted to be her when I grew up. After the show was cancelled I wanted to be Mrs. Peel, but she was my second choice!

I wanted to be Samantha Stevens as a kid. I would have settled for being Uncle Arthur (and always thought he and I were related anyway - LOL). I thought Darren was a total boob. If I could twitch my nose and be anywhere or have anything I wanted, that would be so cool. Yes it would!

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
I love that song, but I could have done without the ear worm TYVM. I will now have it playing in my head every time I see DP's avatar.

This was my favorite show, probably still is. I pretended to be her as a kid and wanted to be her when I grew up. After the show was cancelled I wanted to be Mrs. Peel, but she was my second choice!

I loved both those shows.

And Mrs. Peel too.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I'm afraid you're both off base, albeit just slightly. And given the fact that I've setup shop in the P3 thread, it's quite understandable. A refresher:
  1. I purchased a v2.5 Ti shortly after they were released. I didn't care about the cost because I knew I'd love it. I did, and still do (love it).
  2. I lobbied hard for them to put the v2.5 GMZ on "special", at which point I committed to buy one.
  3. I ended up getting one before they ever did but them on special, but DID end up buying one when they DID (drop in price).
  4. The P3 was only ever a marginal interest to me, but I did say (at one point) that the only one I'd even consider would be a Ti (which was not yet available at the time). But I never indicated that I would get one (as I had clearly done with the v2.5 GMZ).
  5. The Stealth Ti makes my heart beat a bit faster. If they had that same thing, but in v2.5 (at a cost reflective of the "lesser" version), I'd pounce.
Fact #1: I like the v2.5. I LIKE THE OLD MENU, and I like the operation. And I like the fact that it costs a whole lot less than the P3. This is not a knock on the P3 - just a personal preference. One of the reasons I sold off two SX Minis was because the menu drove me absolutely nuts. I am a very simple man, and cannot absorb too much information at one time.

So scrolling menus, with IQ, blood pressure, and INR readings simply don't work for me. I'm sorry but it's the truth.

Do I lose my entry pass into this joint now?

Fact #2: If they came out with a true v2.75 (old menu, new top cap), I'd pounce. Maybe I'm glad they haven't because I'd want to replace all of my 2.5's with that one. Or at least most of them.

Fact #3: The day ProVape makes a box mod, I'm in. I dig boxes. :pervy:

There is likely nothing you could do now or in the future to lose your pass into the P3 thread. No, there simply is NOT!

Hey, I never promised to even get one! Do I get to stay as well? Is there a branding iron in my near future? :shock:

Ok, I'll rescind that lack of promise. Provape, please make me a Stealth Ti v2.75 Mini (see Fact #2 above), and please make it shiny, polished, Zencote. I would get one. And I would promise to tell everyone that it's ALMOST a P3.

Can I almost stay now? Tough crowd, you 3ers.

Ms. Celot, I've always liked that little gas can atty! Shame on me for not RBing.

Ok, not really. :D

raitizz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Riga, Latvia
But why is it so long? The first one has a screw on fill cap, I get that; the second one haz me confuzed.

d44cb32169b94310ffbdf6ec6a2dbb24.png

2015 Newest 10ml Coil Tank Sunzip Vapmod Xtank 4.0 With Ceragem Price Photo, Detailed about 2015 Newest 10ml Coil Tank Sunzip Vapmod Xtank 4.0 With Ceragem Price Picture on Alibaba.com.

R

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Gun Metal Minis $100.00...

We've been lobbying for the new top-cap since the Ti came out. But they went and changed the menu too. Blew THAT up for me/us.

WE LIKED THE MENU!

There. I said it. I admit it.

It's sooooo liberating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread