Fresh from the forge. LAVABOX DNA200 Box Mod Coming Soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
lavabox612x612.jpg

LAVABOX dna 200 Box mod

Coming Soon:

Introducing the LAVABOX high performance box mod equipped with the powerful dna 200 microchip. Features temperature control, 200 watt max output, internal lithium polymer battery, upgradeable firmware, cell-by-cell monitoring & integrated 1A balance charger.

Learn more

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
Would you be coming out with a SX350J version?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Thanks for your question. We don't have any plans to release a box mod with the SX350J chip at the moment unless we start receiving more inquiries on it. Just wondering, do you have more of a preference to the SX350J chip versus EVOLV's chips and if you do, why?

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
Reactions: Dobo

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
I don't know much about this battery technology vs what I'm use to using (18650 where I can pop in new charged batteries.) How long do the batterie(s) last before needing to be recharged and are you able to purchase extra batteries to swap them so you always have charged batteries or are you stuck when the device is dead having to charge it again before you can use it? Thanks!

Reactions: gin828

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
I don't know much about this battery technology vs what I'm use to using (18650 where I can pop in new charged batteries.) How long do the batterie(s) last before needing to be recharged and are you able to purchase extra batteries to swap them so you always have charged batteries or are you stuck when the device is dead having to charge it again before you can use it? Thanks!

Aloha! Thanks for contacting us, happy to answer your questions. So depending on your settings / RDA / tank, etc the battery life can differ greatly, but from what we've experienced so far our battery will last a user from 4-6 hours of continuous use at 70 watts. Hope this can give you an idea of the battery life. We will also have extra battery packs available for purchase so you can easily swap battery packs out.

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
Thanks for the explanation, will the batteries be able to be charged via an external charger or can they only be charged inside the device? I'm really not familiar with these types of batteries, sorry for all the questions:)

Aloha! Sorry for the late response and no worries, feel free to ask away. :) Our lipo batteries can be charged independently from the LAVABOX unit itself, but you just need to purchase the correct charger. We aren't sure yet if we will be carrying that separate charger, but we'd be happy to let you know if we do.

blade-man

Oct 26, 2015
LAVABOX DNA 200 NEVER NEVER AGAIN!!!

Purchased this device from official website for $169.99. Received a used item with scratches all over the screen and a small dent on it. Contacted volcanoecigs.com and explained them the situation.

Here is the response: Once you receive a prepaid label (usps first class), you must send the defective product back within 3 business days of receipt. The prepaid label will be void after 3 business days and we will be unable to process this RMA. YOU MUST SEND IN YOUR DEFECTIVE ITEM PRIOR TO A REPLACEMENT BEING SEND TO YOU (WHY I HAVE TO SUFFER FROM YOUR MISTAKE???)

Once we have received and tested your defective item we will notify you with the outcome. If the item has been found to indeed be defective after testing and meets the warranty terms, you will then be sent a replacement at that time. (IF the item IF REALLY???)
Once we have received and tested your defective item we will notify you of the outcome and if a replacement has been sent, a tracking number will be included. (IF A REPLACEMENT IF???)

WTF I PAID $170 for the new device and they send me scratched device with a dent. So now I have to send it back via usps first class (3-5days) and wait for their decision (who knows how long a day a week a month) and after that I MIGHT get or MIGHT not get a replacement. So I have to go through all that for my own money because they fact up. What a nice way to treat their customers.

I was so excited about getting this new mod but now nothing except frustration.
What can you suggest me to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread