Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh V

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Omaha, NE
nicoticket.com
This Wednesday, we'll be releasing our last flavor of the Summer (we'll have more flavors before the end of the year, don't worry), and we wanted to make a flavor that, we feel, captures the idea of Summer. It's a fruity vape, with orange, mango, and a little bit of lemon lime in there for tartness, all wrapped up in a light creamy vanilla that tastes a lot like an Orange Creamsicle, or Orange Cream Soda with a nice tropical twist.

This liquid will be available starting at around 9:30 am CST on Wednesday, the 26th of August. It will be in 3mg, 6mg, or 12mg nicotine levels, and will be available in a 50/50 PG/VG ratio.

You know you want it. :)

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
This Wednesday, we'll be releasing our last flavor of the Summer (we'll have more flavors before the end of the year, don't worry), and we wanted to make a flavor that, we feel, captures the idea of Summer. It's a fruity vape, with orange, mango, and a little bit of lemon lime in there for tartness, all wrapped up in a light creamy vanilla that tastes a lot like an Orange Creamsicle, or Orange Cream Soda with a nice tropical twist.

This liquid will be available starting at around 9:30 am CST on Wednesday, the 26th of August. It will be in 3mg, 6mg, or 12mg nicotine levels, and will be available in a 50/50 PG/VG ratio.

You know you want it. :)
OMG Can't wait!! :drool:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Orange Mango Tango redux?

Very similar to OMT - but there's a tart lemon lime finish (kinda like a sprite). Honestly, reminds me of the Lebron Sprite when I vape it - that's just me though...

MattyRetro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Acton, Maine, United States
Alright, quick review of the Ecliptic. FOOB is tastes like a sweet glass of Sprite. It's really good. I'm liking it right now in a Subtank with a .76ohm coil built on the RBA deck. At 21 watts it's a very citrus sweet and does give a good vape. It's not too sweet. It's just right imho. It's a good sweet. It almost feels like it is carbonated. Tough to describe but I like it. Also, it is very light. That's probably the best part of it. It's an easy vape. Not overly complicated in flavor. At 30 watts, the sweetness and subsides a bit and the orange/mango flavor starts to come through. I don't like the heat at 30 watts so I'm probably going to keep it around 25 watts for a good mix of fruit and sweet. I'm gonna let the bottle steep for a week and revisit. Hopefully some more of the Mango will come forward. That's what I'm after. So there is my .02. Do with it what you want. I think Ecliptic is a good summer vape that will go with Band Camp nicely for the warmer months of the year. It does have a certain "Passioncake" like vibe to it. I'm vaping both right now in separate devices and they do resemble one an other a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread