I need a nap.

191dbvjco20mbjpg.jpg

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Hey, I never promised to even get one! Do I get to stay as well? Is there a branding iron in my near future? :shock:

Ok, I'll rescind that lack of promise. Provape, please make me a Stealth Ti v2.75 Mini (see Fact #2 above), and please make it shiny, polished, Zencote. I would get one. And I would promise to tell everyone that it's ALMOST a P3.

Can I almost stay now? Tough crowd, you 3ers.

Ms. Celot, I've always liked that little gas can atty! Shame on me for not RBing.

Ok, not really. :D

My DEAR DEAR Kat,

You and DP are fixtures here and you'll never be asked to leave. No NEVER. And it just don't matter whether either of you tootle on a P2.5 or a P3. No it don't!

Samantha was hot!

Even I thought she was and that's sayin' sumpin! Uh, like yes it is!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Samantha was hot!

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

My DEAR DEAR Kat,

You and DP are fixtures here and you'll never be asked to leave. No NEVER. And it just don't matter whether either of you tootle on a P2.5 or a P3. No it don't!

Even I thought she was and that's sayin' sumpin! Uh, like yes it is!

THANK YOU, Sir Rod. AND YES, IT IS! :laugh:

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
I had a huge crush on Darren.

<said nobody ever>

Andddddddddddddd........
THANK you, Sir Jiffy Lube!!

You're welcome my dear Kat!

Heck yeah.

By the way, we DO need to be specific when discussing Dorky Darren.

Dorky Darren #1 was just slight more dorky than Dorky Darren #2. I think.

They were both Dorks, but yes, Darren #2, was slightly less dorkified. But let's be realistic. Who among us, upon realizing our wife, husband, girlfriend or boyfriend was a real broom flying, certified, twitch their nose witch or warlock, who could simply take us anywhere in the world or give us anything we wanted in an instant, would turn that down? I mean, who? I'd have had dinner in Paris tonight. I'd have the biggest bestest house on the most beautiful beach in the world. I'd be wearing the finest watches ever built. I'd be fantastically good looking and eat the finest foods and wines ever fermented. I'd never have to work another day in life and I'd have unlimited financial resources too. I'd drive whatever car I wanted, whenever I wanted, and wherever I wanted to drive it. If I wanted a Purple Ti P3, I'd have one. My coils would be perfect at the twitch of a nose and I'd have the best tasting juices ever made (Diketone free of course). If I saw a new rda I'd like to try, I'd have it. And the FDA at the snap of a finger would suddenly agree vaping is great and doesn't need regulation after all.

Yes, that's the reality I'd be living in.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
You're welcome my dear Kat!

They were both Dorks, but yes, Darren #2, was slightly less dorkified. But let's be realistic. Who among us, upon realizing our wife, husband, girlfriend or boyfriend was a real broom flying, certified, twitch their nose witch or warlock, who could simply take us anywhere in the world or give us anything we wanted in an instant, would turn that down? I mean, who? I'd have had dinner in Paris tonight. I'd have the biggest bestest house on the most beautiful beach in the world. I'd be wearing the finest watches ever built. I'd be fantastically good looking and eat the finest foods and wines ever fermented. I'd never have to work another day in life and I'd have unlimited financial resources too. I'd drive whatever car I wanted, whenever I wanted, and wherever I wanted to drive it. If I wanted a Purple Ti P3, I'd have one. My coils would be perfect at the twitch of a nose and I'd have the best tasting juices ever made (Diketone free of course). If I saw a new RDA I'd like to try, I'd have it. And the FDA at the snap of a finger would suddenly agree Vaping is great and doesn't need regulation after all.

Yes, that's the reality I'd be living in.

SO true.

"Promise me you'll never use your powers, Samantha."
"Oh, shutdafargup, Dorky Darren. What are you going to do, anyway? Leave me. I'll turn you into a newt!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread