4th Unofficially Official Halo Chat Thread: The Sequaling!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Monday, back to work.

Hope everyone had a nice last weekend of August. Where did the summer go?

Spoke with another vaper at work. She has been cig free for 2 years, ever since her car caught fire in the parking lot from a cig in the ashtray. :shock:

I'm vaping a lot less, due to work. And I'm getting small nic fits, for the first time in 2 years. Easily overcome with a few hits. And I've been out of work for most of the time I've been vaping, so I haven't been around smokers hardly at all. So, omg, they really really stink! Even walking in a hallway after a smoker, and it still smells. Wow.

We never stank like that. Right?:blink:

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
And who is my favorite green avatar, my good friend, who is celebrating two years?????

I got you a good bacon burger, but I think the delivery person might still have it...

Congratulations on 2 years, wheez!!!

celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif

celebrate.gif

ana-carls.jpg

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
2 years?!? wow, the mammories... it's been a heckuva ride. from that time i dumped AngiBe to the time i didnt, and the time i told a rambling story about some poor sod's life that started as a poor allusion to an event in my own life then spiraled out of control, and the time i was throwing the football around and accidentally hit Marcia in the nose....too many memories to remember or make up. the laughs, the tears, the indigestion.

well worth me skipping important events at my work and neglecting my family to post nonsense on a message board. i wouldn't change a thing, not even my underwear.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
2 years?!? wow, the mammories... it's been a heckuva ride. from that time i dumped AngiBe to the time i didnt, and the time i told a rambling story about some poor sod's life that started as a poor allusion to an event in my own life then spiraled out of control, and the time i was throwing the football around and accidentally hit Marcia in the nose....too many memories to remember or make up. the laughs, the tears, the indigestion.

well worth me skipping important events at my work and neglecting my family to post nonsense on a message board. i wouldn't change a thing, not even my underwear.

Just the way we like it :wub:

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA

Ahhh, nobody like wheezal! I wonder if he ever found his pants? :unsure:

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
wow i'm beat. this work thing is really draining. and I haven't seen the people's court in 2 weeks!

I can't believe i still have water in the well. Ha, my neighbor just put in curtain drains. He thinks they are working great! We will see. I think it has been 2 rain storms since early July. And it's just my immediate area. 5 or 10 miles in any direction and they are fine. It's just the randomness of summer storms, and they just keep missing us. Making up for every damn snowstorm last winter that always hit us.

Reactions: always9988
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread