just purchased batteries from Eciggity!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rynha175

Sep 1, 2015
Just purchased some 18650 25r the blue ones but they just came today and they are green and came in a white box and Little zip locks in that box.... I'm a big noob just started vaping a little over two weeks started with the istick 50w... but just purchased the 100w istick and a sigelei 150w and really don't want to be dealing with unsafe pretenders

MrNobody

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2015
Eciggity is a legit vendor they are right here in Honolulu, about 30min from where I live. I've ordered a lot from them and never have had an issue with any of my orders. The 25r's you received are the 25rs, I think*, and they are the newest best version so you have no need to worry. With that being said the 25r are some of if not the best batteries on the current market so you made the right choice. Vape on.

*The batteries are 25r something, I wanna say it's s but don't quote me on that.

Rynha175

Sep 1, 2015
Eciggity is a legit vendor they are right here in Honolulu, about 30min from where I live. I've ordered a lot from them and never have had an issue with any of my orders. The 25r's you received are the 25rs, I think*, and they are the newest best version so you have no need to worry. With that being said the 25r are some of if not the best batteries on the current market so you made the right choice. Vape on.

*The batteries are 25r something, I wanna say it's s but don't quote me on that.

Thanks so much for the reassurance... Like I said I'm still a noob and still have a lot to learn.. my wife has quit the butts and has started to vape with me so I'm just being extra cautious with what I leave her home with.. So thanks again for the peace of mind!

Mooch

Electron Wrangler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • May 13, 2015

The blue ones are called 25R2.
    The newer green ones are called 25R5. :)

Last edited:
    Reactions: Train2

Mooch

Electron Wrangler
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • May 13, 2015
    Can you use one blue and one green? are they the same or no?

They are almost identical. The green 25R5's are supposed to have a slightly longer "cycle life". That is, they are supposed to last a little bit longer before you have to replace them.

I don't think you will see any difference in day to day use so you can use either one.

Reactions: Baditude
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread