PART 6 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
giphy.gif

I hear ya.... I've been doing that since 2:30pm waiting on the 131 updates to install in this slow notebook... :(

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
I spoke with Wifey today. She said she is OK and wanted to say Hi to everyone. She said she's trying to work through some things and will try and post sometime.

I'm just glad to know that she's OK...

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
I spoke with Wifey today. She said she is OK and wanted to say Hi to everyone. She said she's trying to work through some things and will try and post sometime.

Thanks jmur for passing that on... :)

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
please send her ((hugs)) for me and if she need anything please let me know. keeping her in my prayers!

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    Hey AG did you see the story about the StarKist tuna lawsuit the story is on yahoo,the crooks haven't been giving us what we paid for and got caught story has link for 25.00$ check or 50.00$ in product I went for the product :D no receipt required :thumbs:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread