Not open for further replies.

MonsterKenny

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
dublin ohio
www.provape.com
d44cb32169b94310ffbdf6ec6a2dbb24.png

2015 Newest 10ml Coil Tank Sunzip Vapmod Xtank 4.0 With Ceragem Price Photo, Detailed about 2015 Newest 10ml Coil Tank Sunzip Vapmod Xtank 4.0 With Ceragem Price Picture on Alibaba.com.

R
Hmm, Im confused lol!

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I think you stick it on a Provi, M. Kenny. ;)

And HI!!!!!!! Good to see you, sweetie.

KopyKat. :p

Yet it seems like the guys all had a crush on the "good" one. What does that tell us?

I think you know the answer to that one, my dear fem friend... ;)

You're welcome my dear Kat!

They were both Dorks, but yes, Darren #2, was slightly less dorkified. But let's be realistic. Who among us, upon realizing our wife, husband, girlfriend or boyfriend was a real broom flying, certified, twitch their nose witch or warlock, who could simply take us anywhere in the world or give us anything we wanted in an instant, would turn that down? I mean, who? I'd have had dinner in Paris tonight. I'd have the biggest bestest house on the most beautiful beach in the world. I'd be wearing the finest watches ever built. I'd be fantastically good looking and eat the finest foods and wines ever fermented. I'd never have to work another day in life and I'd have unlimited financial resources too. I'd drive whatever car I wanted, whenever I wanted, and wherever I wanted to drive it. If I wanted a Purple Ti P3, I'd have one. My coils would be perfect at the twitch of a nose and I'd have the best tasting juices ever made (Diketone free of course). If I saw a new rda I'd like to try, I'd have it. And the FDA at the snap of a finger would suddenly agree vaping is great and doesn't need regulation after all.

Yes, that's the reality I'd be living in.

plRXroy.gif

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Guess I have to reply in a major hurry before v5 hits the shelves! And yes, mine Celot, it twould hang over. It's a box mod atty.

Wonder if (and/or when) Provape might announce one..... wouldn't that be some'em.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Guess I have to reply in a major hurry before v5 hits the shelves! And yes, mine Celot, it twould hang over. It's a box mod atty.

Wonder if (and/or when) Provape might announce one..... wouldn't that be some'em.

If'n they ever do, one thing we can fully expect is it to be the best built, safest box mod on the planet. Though as someone who keeps his Provari in his pants pocket most of the time, a box mod wouldn't be too attractive to me.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
If'n they ever do, one thing we can fully expect is it to be the best built, safest box mod on the planet. Though as someone who keeps his Provari in his pants pocket most of the time, a box mod wouldn't be too attractive to me.

Yes, a 'Vari v5 of any shape would be faaaabulous (in your pants or otherwise), but she was referring to my comment about the Vapmod/Xtank or whatever it is. "Vapmod"... considering China is always a bit off when it comes to what are cool English words, do you think at some point they will come out with a VaPid?

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
I liked Mrs Howl...

Um, OK.....Not sure I'd admit that publicly, but OK. Different strokes for different folks!!

But I'll help you out here. I myself was a fan of The Professor! There, I said it. Yes I did!

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
And me, I have no idea what you all are talking about.
There :D

R

R, google a TV show which was popular in the US, called Gilligans Island. The other TV show we've referred to is Bewitched.

Gilligan's Island is an American sitcom created and produced by Sherwood Schwartz via United Artists Television. The show had an ensemble cast that featured Bob Denver, Alan Hale, Jr., Jim Backus, Natalie Schafer, Russell Johnson, Tina Louise, and Dawn Wells. It aired for three seasons on the CBS network from September 26, 1964, to April 17, 1967. Originally sponsored by Philip Morris & Co and Procter & Gamble, the show followed the comic adventures of seven castaways as they attempted to survive the island on which they had been shipwrecked. Most episodes revolve around the dissimilar castaways' conflicts and their unsuccessful attempts, for whose failure Gilligan was frequently responsible, to escape their plight.[1]

Gilligan's Island ran for a total of 98 episodes. The first season, consisting of 36 episodes, was filmed in black and white. These episodes were later colorized for syndication. The show's second and third seasons (62 episodes) and the three television movie sequels were filmed in color.

The show enjoyed solid ratings during its original run, then grew in popularity during decades of syndication, especially in the 1970s and 1980s when many markets ran the show in the late afternoon after school. Today, the title character of Gilligan is widely recognized as an American cultural icon.

Bewitched is an American television situation comedy fantasy series which was broadcast for eight seasons on ABC from 1964 to 1972. It was created by Sol Saks under executive director Harry Ackerman, and starred Elizabeth Montgomery, Dick York (1964–1969), Agnes Moorehead, and David White. Dick Sargent replaced an ill York for the final three seasons (1969–1972). The show is about a witch who marries an ordinary mortal man, and vows to lead the life of a typical suburban housewife. Bewitched enjoyed great popularity, finishing as the number two show in America during its debut season, and becoming the longest-running supernatural-themed sitcom of the 1960s–1970s. The show continues to be seen throughout the world in syndication and on recorded media.

In 2002, Bewitched was ranked #50 on "TV Guide's 50 Greatest TV Shows of All Time".[1] In 1997, the same magazine ranked the season 2 episode "Divided He Falls" #48 on their list of the "100 Greatest Episodes of All Time".[2]

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
R, google a TV show which was popular in the US, called Gilligans Island. The other TV show we've referred to is Bewitched.

Gilligan's Island is an American sitcom created and produced by Sherwood Schwartz via United Artists Television. The show had an ensemble cast that featured Bob Denver, Alan Hale, Jr., Jim Backus, Natalie Schafer, Russell Johnson, Tina Louise, and Dawn Wells. It aired for three seasons on the CBS network from September 26, 1964, to April 17, 1967. Originally sponsored by Philip Morris & Co and Procter & Gamble, the show followed the comic adventures of seven castaways as they attempted to survive the island on which they had been shipwrecked. Most episodes revolve around the dissimilar castaways' conflicts and their unsuccessful attempts, for whose failure Gilligan was frequently responsible, to escape their plight.[1]

Gilligan's Island ran for a total of 98 episodes. The first season, consisting of 36 episodes, was filmed in black and white. These episodes were later colorized for syndication. The show's second and third seasons (62 episodes) and the three television movie sequels were filmed in color.

The show enjoyed solid ratings during its original run, then grew in popularity during decades of syndication, especially in the 1970s and 1980s when many markets ran the show in the late afternoon after school. Today, the title character of Gilligan is widely recognized as an American cultural icon.

Bewitched is an American television situation comedy fantasy series which was broadcast for eight seasons on ABC from 1964 to 1972. It was created by Sol Saks under executive director Harry Ackerman, and starred Elizabeth Montgomery, Dick York (1964–1969), Agnes Moorehead, and David White. Dick Sargent replaced an ill York for the final three seasons (1969–1972). The show is about a witch who marries an ordinary mortal man, and vows to lead the life of a typical suburban housewife. Bewitched enjoyed great popularity, finishing as the number two show in America during its debut season, and becoming the longest-running supernatural-themed sitcom of the 1960s–1970s. The show continues to be seen throughout the world in syndication and on recorded media.

In 2002, Bewitched was ranked #50 on "TV Guide's 50 Greatest TV Shows of All Time".[1] In 1997, the same magazine ranked the season 2 episode "Divided He Falls" #48 on their list of the "100 Greatest Episodes of All Time".[2]

I see you put a lot of effort into your post Sir Rod...but get real. Someone can read all about it, but the truth is they had to be there.

raitizz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Riga, Latvia
1) You are from another country.
2) You are too young anyway, so don't worry about it.

Now Skippy, either get off my lawn or mow it.

1) True.
2) Don't underestimate the amount of old stuff I watch. Now, old US series is a different thing.

I assume "Skippy" wasn't directed towards me, so I'll just leave it be;)

R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread