Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2015
North Charleston, SC
So the wife says to me that my vape stash looked overly complex to her and that she wasn't sure what to get me... so she looks at previous repeat purchases and got me a $150 gift certificate to Rocket Fuel Vapes for my birthday. Good timing, too... Reaper Blend is dwindling, here on the homefront.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
So the wife says to me that my vape stash looked overly complex to her and that she wasn't sure what to get me... so she looks at previous repeat purchases and got me a $150 gift certificate to Rocket Fuel Vapes for my birthday. Good timing, too... Reaper Blend is dwindling, here on the homefront.
Just try not to spend your money too fast, Cloudmann -- Labor Day Sales should be popping up any time!

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
These batteries discharge at an exponential rate. A cutoff at about 3v+ is normal. If your battery usage is approx. 3v to 4.2v (0 to 100% on your readout) notice how quick the discharge is after 50% (3.6v). The reading is accurate, it's just the way the battery is affected or afflicted :)
Interesting graph, thanks. The graph is percent of nominal voltage and not true capacity which would be in amp-hours. Which is probably what the % display is looking at, voltage. Since you cant measure capacity without a discharge test. We do those at work. Makes sense then that when it shows 50% you have a good bit less than half the actual storage capacity left, and that is consistent with my observation.

LostVapeMonster

The eyes are useless when the mind is blind.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2011
Land of the Lost
Interesting graph, thanks. The graph is percent of nominal voltage and not true capacity which would be in amp-hours. Which is probably what the % display is looking at, voltage. Since you cant measure capacity without a discharge test. We do those at work. Makes sense then that when it shows 50% you have a good bit less than half the actual storage capacity left, and that is consistent with my observation.
gilsheadexplodes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread