• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Great,just the sort of rumour we need floating around.
I messaged the guy from Casey Jones on FB.They won't ship outside the U.S,period (as they say in the colonies)
Another that won't ship to the UK is Ahlusion ...makes me annoyed because I do read good things about some of those!

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Yeah, best to save your pennies for now :) Still no sign of Ian eh.
No, not risking any more duds! Not like I'm in need :laugh: ...cost me a small fortune for 2 pairs of specs (that I didn't know I needed so badly) a few days ago anyway :(

No, no Ian ...keep hoping he'll pop in if only to say hello :)

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
No, not risking any more duds! Not like I'm in need :laugh: ...cost me a small fortune for 2 pairs of specs (that I didn't know I needed so badly) a few days ago anyway :(

No, no Ian ...keep hoping he'll pop in if only to say hello :)
In all honesty Trish, i am really starting to think he may have had an accident in building them boxes. Hope i`m wrong, but can`t come up with any other ideas.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
In all honesty Trish, i am really starting to think he may have had an accident in building them boxes. Hope i`m wrong, but can`t come up with any other ideas.
Oh dear ..I do hope you're wrong! I meant to send him a note or card but forgot ..I'll try and remember tomorrow! :)

...got the groomers coming in the morning ...we never enjoy that - including the hour to vacuum afterwards :laugh: Still, it's better for the dogs to get it done at home.

Reactions: terry w

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Oh dear ..I do hope you're wrong! I meant to send him a note or card but forgot ..I'll try and remember tomorrow! :)

...got the groomers coming in the morning ...we never enjoy that - including the hour to vacuum afterwards :laugh: Still, it's better for the dogs to get it done at home.
There are a few people on facebook who share Ian`s name, but it would be a bit of a gamble to send a message if you know what i mean :) Will be the dogs last haircut for this year i would imagine ?

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
There are a few people on facebook who share Ian`s name, but it would be a bit of a gamble to send a message if you know what i mean :) Will be the dogs last haircut for this year i would imagine ?
I know nothing about Facebook or anything like it :laugh:
Last cut of the year? ...no way Terry, they have to get a bath & cut every 4 weeks! It's like wool - never sheds, just grows :)

Reactions: terry w

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Bloody heck, i would be tempted to do them myself :laugh: Must cost you a pretty penny that :eek:
It does ...but you've seen the size of Sophie ...combing out the little tangles on that woolly monster takes absolutely ages, and my wrists just wouldn't last :laugh:
I could do the little one ...if she'd stand still ;) She's notoriously awkward!
The little one we had before (Holly) was such a sweet little soul and she was good as gold - had a skin complaint all her life (7.5 years) but never complained.
upload_2015-9-1_0-55-48.png

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
It does ...but you've seen the size of Sophie ...combing out the little tangles on that woolly monster takes absolutely ages, and my wrists just wouldn't last :laugh:
I could do the little one ...if she'd stand still ;) She's notoriously awkward!
The little one we had before (Holly) was such a sweet little soul and she was good as gold - had a skin complaint all her life (7.5 years) but never complained.
View attachment 486098
Bless them Trish :)

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
I may try the sirens Song at some point, but I do have the Charlie Noble Raspberry Ripple. Think I may try adding a touch more flavour to it though as it's lovely, just not as full flavoured as I like.

Some of us tried the Mt Baker, and although some were fairly good, I'm not sure any of us are using them on a regular basis any more. I think I've ditched most of mine.
ITC have some very tempting pictures & descriptions ...I take it they aren't that brilliant?
I like a fair number of Nicoticket, just wish they had more of them available in Max VG.
Not heard of vape Tree, but don't like cinnamon ...it doesn't much like me either - catches my throat, gives me sinus pain and makes me wheeze :laugh:

Thankfully, after 19 months I don't feel that way - I have a few Chefs Vapour that I can happily use every day, and a handful of others that are the same. Just a case of finding a good few 'all day' ones and a few that are always good occasionally.
Took a lot of trial & error to realise what I liked best, but think I got there ...just about ;)

I've had my moments, but pretty settled with things ..until something new appears! :rolleyes:

I still find some that don't ship here: Gremlin were one ..but I found they didn't much suit me when I got some elsewhere. Another is Vaperev one of the places that sells POET ..in fact most POET distributors in the US don't ship to the UK. I've found another few too.
Vaprev said that they heard packages get confiscated by customs, so don't send them anymore!
I mix it with razcup as I find razcup.is a bit too much raspberry and tastes sort of synthetic. It's not bad. The two together mix really well

I may try the sirens Song at some point, but I do have the Charlie Noble Raspberry Ripple. Think I may try adding a touch more flavour to it though as it's lovely, just not as full flavoured as I like.

Some of us tried the Mt Baker, and although some were fairly good, I'm not sure any of us are using them on a regular basis any more. I think I've ditched most of mine.
ITC have some very tempting pictures & descriptions ...I take it they aren't that brilliant?
I like a fair number of Nicoticket, just wish they had more of them available in Max VG.
Not heard of vape Tree, but don't like cinnamon ...it doesn't much like me either - catches my throat, gives me sinus pain and makes me wheeze :laugh:

Thankfully, after 19 months I don't feel that way - I have a few Chefs Vapour that I can happily use every day, and a handful of others that are the same. Just a case of finding a good few 'all day' ones and a few that are always good occasionally.
Took a lot of trial & error to realise what I liked best, but think I got there ...just about ;)

I've had my moments, but pretty settled with things ..until something new appears! :rolleyes:

I still find some that don't ship here: Gremlin were one ..but I found they didn't much suit me when I got some elsewhere. Another is Vaperev one of the places that sells POET ..in fact most POET distributors in the US don't ship to the UK. I've found another few too.
Vaprev said that they heard packages get confiscated by customs, so don't send them anymore!
ITC is better than Mt baker I'm but they're still not great. I'm sure they have some great flavors. I tried about five.

Vape tree is a guy and his partner making them alone I believe. They were gaining traction but it's awful to me. And to the three friends who have tried them. I sort of wonder his ethnicity or cultural background as the flavors he used weren't typically north American or European.

I'd put nixoticket above Mt baker fwiw

I'm curious why anyone on the UK would want to use a place like VapeRev when you have smokers tore? Is it because the pricing is better with currency conversion? I like VapeRev. Fwiw I have had great experience with ginger vapor too. If you ever find anything you like there. Good support. Nice guy running it. What is poet? Juice maker? Do they sell in sizes larger than 30ml? What flavors do you recommend? We seem to have a similar taste. I don't bother trying juice unless it's given to me if I can't then buy big bottles. I figure why end up liking something I can't justify buying.

Neither my eco-vape or chefs stuff shipped out today and neither have responded to a message I sent. I hope they don't take too long to ship as the transit time.to the west side of the country will already drag. If I end up.ck tenuous u ordering from either I'll have to plan well.

Vapor pimp makes a Mexican rice drink(Horchata) custard that's very good. That's one of the more unique flavors I've tried. Oh nixoticket gravity - so I'm not a huge fruit fan but I do find that's a very good flavor for lung hitting. I don't love it but it suits lung hits which reduce flavor drastically to.me. I've tried doodle. Gravity. Razcup. Doodle is pretty much spot on

Does nicoticket have a flavor you hijinks is exceptional? Most things with chocolate in them taste awful to me.

I'm really excited to get the Marathon milkshake flavor as id love a juice that properly tasted like snickers

-*Plese excuz any iPone-tyos

Last edited:

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
Our daughter is a one eyed chihuahua rescued when my better half was the volunteer coordinator for the largest no kill shelter here. I have to say I really hope shelters become more important in the UK.

Here is our lovely girl. My nieces and nephews there ask where her other eye is so we tell them she left it home...

She got a birthday cake on a stick recently unflattering action shot of pure focus

e333ea43e0f9565762602ed01604fafa.jpg

and she makes a bed of everything and lovesn120 degree heat

89c4cc3033211d3262c93d1f83f66b06.jpg

-*Plese excuz any iPone-tyos

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread