Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
Pretty much. Then you sign up for Skype and start having conversations with the sales reps in China. They'd want links to your handiwork (Youtube, blogs, etc.).

And by the way, a lot of those sales reps arent females either.

Kurt0402

Ultra Member
Aug 26, 2015
Australia
It's put together nicely....but we should talk about the smok :p it's s different beast, but also great :D
Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.
it does look like a beast, ive watched heaps of reviews on it and it just looks like an absolute machine, im a fan of the fire button style, i really think this would be an awesome vape, definitley out of the leaugues of anything else ive vaped when its maxed out haha

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
It's put together nicely....but we should talk about the smok :p it's s different beast, but also great :D
Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.

Someone said Beast!!!!
Cloud Machine:D
Black-Smok-TFV4-Tank-X-CUBE-II.jpg

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
it looks awesome in black haha, even though i heard the ones from this come in stainless or chrome or whatever, i wouldnt be complaining either way though, but they definitly found a beauty in the black
The silver is a brushed stainless steel, but it is still shiny enough that it can act as a dull mirror, and that also means that it is a fingerprint magnet. I think this mod is perfectly suited to be paired with a nice rubbery silicon skin. That will definitely make it easier to grip in your hand. Of course the skin would need to be translucent, otherwise it would hide the feature of the LED lighting.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
it looks awesome in black haha, even though i heard the ones from this come in stainless or chrome or whatever, i wouldnt be complaining either way though, but they definitly found a beauty in the black

Oh, I would love to see a Message from SJ asking which color!!

Black, Black or if not then.............Black:drool:

But if no, Free is take what they offer and all is good.:thumbs:

I Can Skin it. :thumb:

Reactions: Kurt0402

Kurt0402

Ultra Member
Aug 26, 2015
Australia
The silver is a brushed stainless steel, but it is still shiny enough that it can act as a dull mirror, and that also means that it is a fingerprint magnet. I think this mod is perfectly suited to be paired with a nice rubbery silicon skin. That will definitely make it easier to grip in your hand. Of course the skin would need to be translucent, otherwise it would hide the feature of the LED lighting.
is there silicon skins for this already havnt had a chance to look yet ?

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
is there silicon skins for this already havnt had a chance to look yet ?

Yep, one was posted earlier - textured Black - looked Sweet.

Getting near morning. Going to go lay down and hope to get some sleep.
Catch everyone in a few hours.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread