Need help choosing what to purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I've seen the threads on the efest rewraps. The ones I purchased were legit non-rewrapped. The only thing I don't like is how they label them 35A when they are actually 20A. You would think everyone would go with one standard on something so important. Maybe I should start manufacturing American made batteries....that way we wouldn't have to rely on manufacturers playing shady games halfway around the world.
''Legit NON rewraps''? To the best of my knowledge, Efest doesn't manufacture their own cells, despite what their customer service reps say. Tear the purple wrap off and you may find whether it is a Sony, Lg, or Panasonic cell underneath. If a pretty purple wrapper legitamizes paying more than buying them cheaper from the original manufacturer, go right ahead.

Last edited:

kaahn

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2015
Eastern NC
For future reference @Redleg26, illumin supply has the best deals on batteries that I have been able to find. They even have the new green Samsung's for $5 bucks a pop and if you buy in pairs they give you a nifty little battery case with them. The 25r's usually run $6 bucks plus shipping. Not to shabby and legit too! As far as kanthal...I've always bought mine through temco off of eBay. Welcome to the forums!

BigGOOSE

Verified Member
Jul 6, 2015
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread