Status
Not open for further replies.

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
I am in a not dissimilar position. HRH wishes to move, but i am like you, a dedicated lazy b'stard, and have lived here a while.

I've made a lot of lasting friendships and become known as a pillar of the community My neighbours are worthless turds and ingrates and the sooner i can get a bigger place and be rid of them the better!

T

Justice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
The part of Canada that doesn't get enuf Snow :(
Good evening everyone. :). I think you Vancouver guys need me to come over with my chipper and saws. I did a couple hours on Saturday 2 ish and about 4 today with 3 guys and had our whole municipality cleaned up from the storm. So yep you should be packing is onto a ferry double time pay and we will have you cleaned up in no time :).

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
I took your word for it and bought some. I am using cotton, so if this is a bit more heat resistant at sub ohm I am sold!

It says it's for subohmers, tho i don't do that. They also have some wick that's called JuicyWix full flavor..I guess one gets even more flavor with this than the regular wick.,,,tho i get great flavor now. They sent me a sample the other day with my order, so i'll try it the next time i rewick.

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
I am in a not dissimilar position. HRH wishes to move, but i am like you, a dedicated lazy b'stard, and have lived here a while.

I've made a lot of lasting friendships and become known as a pillar of the community My neighbours are worthless turds and ingrates and the sooner i can get a bigger place and be rid of them the better!

T

We'd make excellent neighbors, Mr T :)

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Just poppin' in to say "Hello". Hopefully the rain is over. Almost made me grrrr.

Son came over tonight to eat supper and complained about my salad and the carrots being shredded to small. I hope he comes back this week because on top of his salad will be a whole dang "uncut" carrot. bahahahahaha
carrot_dance_by_neogalactic54-d6j7wna.gif

Hugs2all

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Good evening everyone. :). I think you Vancouver guys need me to come over with my chipper and saws. I did a couple hours on Saturday 2 ish and about 4 today with 3 guys and had our whole municipality cleaned up from the storm. So yep you should be packing is onto a ferry double time pay and we will have you cleaned up in no time :).

If you came over, you'd make an absolute fortune. Branches everywhere, still. Hydro trucks everywhere since Sat. At least the sirens have stopped.

Reactions: Debadoo

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
And if ya all haven't heard yet you should google unicorn chasing man with a knife :lol: only in vancouver bc does that stuff happen.

... and Tourism BC will promote that we have unicorns. Pity, the boat cruise season is winding down.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Just poppin' in to say "Hello". Hopefully the rain is over. Almost made me grrrr.

Son came over tonight to eat supper and complained about my salad and the carrots being shredded to small. I hope he comes back this week because on top of his salad will be a whole dang "uncut" carrot. bahahahahaha
carrot_dance_by_neogalactic54-d6j7wna.gif

Hugs2all
That a girl! I hope he does!

earthrocker*72

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
May 20, 2015
Maine
Good mornin Reo brothers and sisters! Hope everyone has a great day...Got a big coffee...got my woodville with a full bottle and a fresh battery...Scanning the shop with one eye open...Looks like it will be a parts making day! Now for some tunes,think i will go with some Government Mule...ooooh yaaah...enjoy the day folks..

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
I need to be adopted, folks. I'm engaged so she has to come too. Write your address on $100 bills and mail 'em to amish country and we'll select one.

Welcome to south central lancaster city, some knucklesheads flipped a car. Why? No reason, probably gang or drug related.

image.jpg1_zps94m8xwca.jpg

I know many reovillians live in harder places but since when did Amish country turn hard!? :facepalm:

/rant

P.s howdy val, call me anytime even if ya dont have my old woodvils anymore, miss ya

Last edited:

oldbroad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Good mornin Reo brothers and sisters! Hope everyone has a great day...Got a big coffee...got my woodville with a full bottle and a fresh battery...Scanning the shop with one eye open...Looks like it will be a parts making day! Now for some tunes,think i will go with some Government Mule...ooooh yaaah...enjoy the day folks..

Ya got any porkie tunes?:D

Reactions: Debadoo

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014

Government Mule has some cool music. I am a big time fan of blues-rock.

oldbroad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.

Thanks rocker! gotta new band!....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread