Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
FOTW at The Plume Room is Pina Colada!
I want to order the Pina Colada. I've had it before and loved it. I am going to wait and see if they do a Labor Day sale this weekend, so I could add a couple more juices to the order.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
I want to order the Pina Colada. I've had it before and loved it. I am going to wait and see if they do a Labor Day sale this weekend, so I could add a couple more juices to the order.
Great minds .....
I am plotting, I mean PLANNING a few orders right now in hopes of some big sales, myself! :)

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Oh foo, I forgot Labor Day sales! Gotta keep my eye out for a few I would like to try. But on the road and to get home to a bunch of vape mail would be fun for me but hubby would question. We shall see ;)
I know, just send it all to MY house and I will hang on to it for you - PROBLEM SOLVED!

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Vaping Nick's Froyo right now and I think yogurts in general are becoming my favorites. Any one have any experience with any really good ones?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Juicy Ohms is a good one

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
You still have time to take $20 off the Big Jug Two Pack with the code 240TIMES2. Also we are offering the Six Shooter for $29.99 and no code is needed.
If there is something else you were interested in, no problem we have you covered just use the code GOOPYTOOPY and get 18% off any order.
If you need help or have any questions please feel free to call, text or email us.
The Steam Team

dstncllns

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2014
New Albany, Indiana, United States
You still have time to take $20 off the Big Jug Two Pack with the code 240TIMES2. Also we are offering the Six Shooter for $29.99 and no code is needed.
If there is something else you were interested in, no problem we have you covered just use the code GOOPYTOOPY and get 18% off any order.
If you need help or have any questions please feel free to call, text or email us.
The Steam Team
Which of the steams is this?

Reactions: DJLEC

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
Yes and yes it's 60/40 I believe. It's called Craft Vapery Certifiably Vapable Liquids Sticky rice. If you get it on CVs website there's a code at the top for 10% off usually.

I have not ordered any "new" juice in forever but this will definitely be an order for me!

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Vaping Nick's Froyo right now and I think yogurts in general are becoming my favorites. Any one have any experience with any really good ones?

I'm digging Benchmark Smooth. It released a couple weeks ago. A pineapple yogurt, but there's something else going on. I'm really liking it, along with a bunch of others I know of. I'll definitely reorder this one down the line.

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
My Stash order due yesterday still says departed Orlando, FL. I'm near Chicago. :( Not sure why I still expect packages on time anymore lol.

I'm really enjoying my new Stash liquids. (Valhalla, PB & Jam, & Dark Star) Hopefully, you will find the same results and the wait will be worth it! None the less, the delay really stinks!

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
I'm really enjoying my new Stash liquids. (Valhalla, PB & Jam, & Dark Star) Hopefully, you will find the same results and the wait will be worth it! None the less, the delay really stinks!
My Stash order due yesterday still says departed Orlando, FL. I'm near Chicago. :( Not sure why I still expect packages on time anymore lol.
I'm anxious to hear a little more about these and to see if there is a Labor Day SALE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread