Madvapes Weekly Contest - August 31 through September 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

thenebulous

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Central/Jersey Shore, NJ
Really want some more mods to come out that can do temp control on stainless steel, then I'll decide what device is next on my list. If their far out then I might pick something else up before then. The CLDMKR is a really great idea with the modular design and looks like an amazing mod, I've had my eye on that. Some atomizers on my list for the near future are the Aeolus v1 rda and the Project Sub-Ohm SauceCode BXDC tank. Thanks for the opportunity at the giveaway!

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
I'd like a
Sigelei 150W TC Box Mod, Black | Madvapes
Have a regular Sig 150 but it would be nice to have the TC version.

11944-2.jpg

With maybe this RDA on it.
EHPro Samurai RDA, Stainless | Madvapes

EHPro-Samurai-RDA-image.jpg

Thanks for the contest!

Reactions: KatzWh1skers

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
I have never been one to get the latest gizmo for vaping. I graduate towards function over form, and usually wait until an item is tested and cheaper before I pull the lever.

Currently I am running an iStick 30W with a Nautilus tank, and it has been working great. I think next would be a temperature control mod and tank, like the one in this week's MV give-a-way.

Reactions: Stosh

74deeds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Seattle
I would love to try tempestimation but I think I will wait to try it until they have it figured out with Kanthal or maybe SS. I've not seen many mods that can do this yet, and accurately none yet IMO. Being well stocked in Kanthal supplies, but I do not have the budget to buy a range of new wires in different compositions as with Kanthal I use everything between 28-32ga wires. OK, so with all this said...

My Dream is a Provari P3 Stealth edition, with an Authentic Marquis RDA or a black Sub Tank Mini.

Also I have a Question, as I do not want to assume, does the Istick do both VW and TC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread