PART 6 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
I spoke with Wifey today. She said she is OK and wanted to say Hi to everyone. She said she's trying to work through some things and will try and post sometime.

I'm just glad to know that she's OK...
Thanks J

DoomiteAsh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2014
Amarillo, TX
Gooood morning Yimmites, hope we all have a great Tuesday. :)

My nephew has been around for over a month now! I've got a couple recent pictures of him, with more on the way. I've gotta say that he's filling out pretty well so far, looks like he's shaping up to be a good-sized kiddo.

imagejpeg_0_24.jpg
FB_IMG_1441069602489.jpg

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    Here is the link for the tuna for anyone who wants it. I went for the product too.

I got the product too:)

I thought those cans had been looking a little lite on tuna I thought it was just the times the crooks,thanks for the link Prism I couldn't get it to copy myself :)

rdsok

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 17, 2012
    Norman, Ok

My nephew has been around for over a month now! I've got a couple recent pictures of him, with more on the way. I've gotta say that he's filling out pretty well so far, looks like he's shaping up to be a good-sized kiddo.

They do grow up quickly Uncle Doo ... :)

My Great Nephew just turned two today and is already wearing clothes for a four year old

Here's a good pic of him ( Cohen ) from back in July...

Cohen.jpg

... I guess I should look at the ones I got from the BD party on Sunday but I think most blurred, there was little keeping him still that day :)

DoomiteAsh

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 16, 2014
    Amarillo, TX

My Great Nephew just turned two today and is already wearing clothes for a four year old

... I guess I should look at the ones I got from the BD party on Sunday but I think most blurred, there was little keeping him still that day :)

Cohen looks like a cool little guy there, RDS! :) I'm really looking forward to seeing how much Dax has grown by the time Christmas rolls around, I'll bet he'll be fun to play with them. Gotta love little ones, that's for sure!

Hiya Moonwater, those birds are cool! :D

Email time, back in a bit!

AG51

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →

View attachment 486319

Omgawd RedSock that kid looks just like you and your dad ! :D He's adorable

AG51

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →

View attachment 486280
    View attachment 486281
    Good size kiddo hell he's aready da sizes ub a 5 year old fer cripes sakes :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Momma gonna takes years ta heal up from dat thing comin outs :smokie:

AG51

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →
    Hey AG did you see the story about the StarKist tuna lawsuit the story is on yahoo,the crooks haven't been giving us what we paid for and got caught story has link for 25.00$ check or 50.00$ in product I went for the product :D no receipt required :thumbs:
    unsure_zps3vftykiq.gif

No I didn't butts ya gotta loves a good Tuna Storys
    laugh_zpsdkuxjiqk.gif
    so I checked it outs and filed a deally fer some free tuna
    biggrin_zpswwz60oxv.gif
    Thamks Gramps
    wub_zpsqqszctdu.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread