• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Post your DIY work storage

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2015
bf2828879086131bf63376b71b894d9b.jpg

as per request, but not so artsy to filter or anything. (collection of lighters just for old time sake)

ps. not too sure how to resize the photos posted from tapatalk

ps.s the 2 boxes are stackables with lock :)

Last edited:

WarA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2015
Overall favorite velocity, flavor wise dark horse clone mini due to it's height. Tempted to get more tanks but I think subtank is really easy to build everyone can do it. My triton rta on the other hand [emoji27] can't dry fire to ensure coil glow proper, horizontal builds dry hit galore. Vertical is a hit or miss affair albeit higher chance of success.

Reactions: thetrucker

javafreak

Aug 13, 2015
Earth
seriously how come every single one of you are so neat... isn't there some untidy people like me?! or wait... maybe that's why we dont see because we dont dare to post our picture hahahaha

Aiya more important to share what tools you use and stuff you have. :) Messy or not, it's nice to know what you guys are using.

Minzy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2014
Syonando
Nice! Those be some long screws! Why do you need those if you got the coil master jig type thing on the left corner?
Those long screws came from my Castigador clone. Was trying to clean out the mod,but i accidentally stripped one of the screws heads. so now i cant screw it out. managed to get everything else out tho. now looking for spares. lol

Attyca

Verified Member
Aug 24, 2015
Because I needed something to organize all the stuff that's just being left all over my desk.

6151721f1c88996033d0078088533089.jpg

Take a picture of yours!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those other pics are of the trays contained in the second picture (top middle) correct? I gotta get myself one of those storage cabinets. What size is that and where did you buy?

baba nana

Verified Member
Sep 20, 2015
Overall favorite velocity, flavor wise dark horse clone mini due to it's height. Tempted to get more tanks but I think subtank is really easy to build everyone can do it. My triton rta on the other hand [emoji27] can't dry fire to ensure coil glow proper, horizontal builds dry hit galore. Vertical is a hit or miss affair albeit higher chance of success.

Wahh where siaa to find velocity and magmaa.... been searching everywhere...

Clifton

Aug 2, 2015
  • Deleted by Syn007
  • Reason: No selling, buying and trading here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread