Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

v1ks_

Has a pretty generic custom title
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2015
Latvia
Thanks for the responses . . . :D

If "SmokeyJoe" ever does, I would appreciate if someone will let "Me" know, I'll be very interested in seeing what the answer was that he was looking for . . . :D

Anyway, I'm out of here - hopefully I will get see everyone out and about on ECF . . .
bye-smiley-emoticon.gif

Will do... to be honest, I don't think there was a particular answer SJ was looking for. I'm quite sure he was just curious as to what can actually be found...

v1ks_

Has a pretty generic custom title
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2015
Latvia
Its coming down to the end of the contest, I would have thought it would speed up. Funny how things work sometimes.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Quite possible it's because @SmokeyJoe said he will let us know how the raiming six kits can be won. Which would imply that they won't be drawn from posts that have been made. So... spammers have stopped spamming. :)

Nokosa

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2009
Maryland - United States
www.youtube.com
Quite possible it's because @SmokeyJoe said he will let us know how the raiming six kits can be won. Which would imply that they won't be drawn from posts that have been made. So... spammers have stopped spamming. :)
That's very true, and you are most likely correct. If the next six are won by answering a riddle I'm a shoe in! I love riddles. :)

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain

I would have thought that the remaining hopefuls would have stuck around more though, just to see what it is they will have to do in order to win a kit..

he just said later, not a time..

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Will do... to be honest, I don't think there was a particular answer SJ was looking for. I'm quite sure he was just curious as to what can actually be found...

AH - However given the persona of the individual and certain criteria that is being used - IMO both personally & especially, professionally - I honestly don't think so . . . It's "SmokeyJoe" and his game . . . AND - I'll just leave it at that . . . ;)

Okay - See Ya's on the threads . . . :D

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
The winners from the last 48 hours are as follows:

@hmar
Winner #30 @GPC2012
Winner #31 @keyman550
Winner #32 @KatzWh1skers
Winner #33 @angelphyre
Winner #34 @Koolkiz
Winner #35 @CountBoredom
Winner #36 @That_vaping_guy
Winner #37 @DJD
Winner #38 @Kurt0402
Winner #39 @NealBJr
Winner #40 @mudmanc4
Winner # 41 @pbanj
Winner #42 @NancyR
Winner #43 @hmar

Congratulations! Remember to send your mailing address, tel no and email address to @SmokeyJoe
Congrats to the latest winners...............again good to see some friends included.......

Nokosa

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2009
Maryland - United States
www.youtube.com
I would have thought that the remaining hopefuls would have stuck around more though, just to see what it is they will have to do in order to win a kit..

he just said later, not a time..
One would think. I'm hanging around just to see what's going on, as I'm at work and can't type much. Not expecting to win anything, but definitely curious to know what's going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread