15 million prize family chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida
Morning, y'all! Didn't sleep well, feel hungover (no,didn't drink a drop )lol....how's everyone else doing?

Good morning!

I feel a little better today. I am still going to have to make an appt with the dentist (which I completely dread)
But I am not feeling any discomfort in my tooth right now. (of course I have not eaten anything)
I could not even keep water down yesterday.

I hope that your day improves!! Maybe your a little dehydrated?

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Good morning!

I feel a little better today. I am still going to have to make an appt with the dentist (which I completely dread)
But I am not feeling any discomfort in my tooth right now. (of course I have not eaten anything)
I could not even keep water down yesterday.

I hope that your day improves!! Maybe your a little dehydrated?
Just started storming here a few minutes ago...that and 3 hours sleep in 2 days explains why I feel like this...lol...may need a nap today.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Maybe I'll be able to catch up on all the other threads I've been neglecting once this smok contest is over..... Till then, don't count me out til its over :p
Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.
I still hope to win one so I get the initial excitement of actually winning.....then I can PIF it.

RaceGun59

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Owensboro, KY
Just started storming here a few minutes ago...that and 3 hours sleep in 2 days explains why I feel like this...lol...may need a nap today.
it's all that sleeping you did on the tour bus. Got your circadian clock out of tilt.

RaceGun59

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Owensboro, KY
The contests are fun. Even funnier is the one contest, it was MadVapes' with the Amigo Itsuwa Chain Reaction mod , was the mod I really wanted and that ended up being that vote for a winner. Glad that Zelda won, but a bit disappointed too.

RaceGun59

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Owensboro, KY
But... I really want the new Kanger Subox nano....I'm not sure I want to "preorder", though
Are you doing builds for your subtank mini? The nano doesn't have a build deck. it's to small. You can take apart the original subtank coils and rebuild them to whatever ohms you want.

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida

That sounds like the type of weather that calls for snuggling with Max on the couch all day! (if he will scootch over enough to make room for you LOLOL)

Hubby had some protien shake stuff in the pantry so I added a scoop of that to my coffee. I figure it is better than not eating at all.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Are you doing builds for your subtank mini? The nano doesn't have a build deck. it's to small. You can take apart the original subtank coils and rebuild them to whatever ohms you want.
Naw...like the coils for now...next order from FT, I'm getting some more of the prebuilt ones. Haven't felt much like building anything lately..lol

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
That sounds like the type of weather that calls for snuggling with Max on the couch all day! (if he will scootch over enough to make room for you LOLOL)

Hubby had some protien shake stuff in the pantry so I added a scoop of that to my coffee. I figure it is better than not eating at all.
He's hiding under the bed during the thunder...big wussy!

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
image.jpg

Just wanted to let ya'll know, this is an awesome lil mod! It comes with 2 magnets, the one that probably won't get used has a 7amp fuse, not a kick lol
As for pricing, I found them on FT for $25.30 and it's authentic!
This one will probably be my beater mod :)

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
View attachment 486308
Just wanted to let ya'll know, this is an awesome lil mod! It comes with 2 magnets, the one that probably won't get used has a 7amp fuse, not a kick lol
As for pricing, I found them on FT for $25.30 and it's authentic!
This one will probably be my beater mod :)
Jim would steal cause it has a skull....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread