Reactions: redrebel821

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Here is one for ya Red... View attachment 486081
Lol!!! Thats the starter kit Kidlet wanted to get me, but everyone was out, because purple is AWESOME...so he got the green for me. Those 2 binkies are retired now, but so very special to me because they worked to get me to quit stinkies!

Reactions: Panorama911

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast
Okay I couldn't wait to try Sugar .... any longer.

Hands down my favorite of the three flavors I received. This is the best custard I have vaped, the sweetness is perfect and no cinnamon to ruin the wonderful buttery flavor. Not a hint of butterscotch candy, this is very authentic custard.

I don't particularly love butterscotch and this juice is amazing.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation

Hands down my favorite of the three flavors I received. This is the best custard I have vaped, the sweetness is perfect and no cinnamon to ruin the wonderful buttery flavor. Not a hint of butterscotch candy, this is very authentic custard.

Ooooh that sounds amazing! Right up my ally. Thanks for posting about it! :)

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Doesn't anybody here use black or silver mods? What's up with all these colorful devices?

*runs and hides before being attacked for lack of culture (or couture)*
Lol...I have a silver one! Just has a prettier tank for it.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Getting things ready to send my sister soon :) I have been feeling so lazy today! Lol I am tired...been staying up too late at night and getting up early....I got to make myself go to bed earlier.
I tried that."..if I ever sleep, I'll let you know how that turns out!

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa

It sounds really delicious!! Is this the only one you have tried?

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
Doesn't anybody here use black or silver mods? What's up with all these colorful devices?

*runs and hides before being attacked for lack of culture (or couture)*
I love the colorful mods!! They have such nice new pastels out there now and of course red!!! Mostly e erything I own is silver ?i don't have any black ones .... They are all nice..lol!!

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
Getting things ready to send my sister soon :) I have been feeling so lazy today! Lol I am tired...been staying up too late at night and getting up early....I got to make myself go to bed earlier.

I never go to sleep early either. I didn't fall asleep until 2 am last night and I was up at 6am. I hate when that happens and it happens a lot!! Too many bathroom breaks in the middle of the night and then I drag all day...maybe I should try vaping caffeine .

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
@jseah ..Have you had a chance to work the app with the X Cube yet?
Yes, I have. It's a pretty neat app. I like how it keeps track of the power, coil resistance, and duration of your vape in real time and keeps a log. Although the page where you can modify the vaping settings of your mod, I don't know if it doesn't work, or if I am not doing it correctly. If I make a change there, nothing happens on the mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread