Status
Not open for further replies.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
I bought the istick because it weighed less than my Coolfire4 3.7 ounces instead of 5.3 ozs for the Coolfire4.

Both services have the same upper wattage 40 watts and the same mah (milli amp hours) 2000 mah. But I got this Istick because of three reasons.

1. Weighs about 1.5 ounces less

2 does Temperature control

3. Has a place to attach a lanyard.

In the beginning I was having problems with this device. One minute I would be vaping just fine. Another minute later I would get the error "check Atomizer" I did not know if the problem was my battery or my tank. The problem was my fault. I did not want the screws to cut the wires so I tightened then till the screw stopped. I started torqueing the screws and no more problem so I am reviewing it now

I LOVE the battery and highly recommend it to you except for two gotchas.

1. This only does Temperature control at 40 watts so your battery will not last long in TC.

2. This only does Temperature control on Nickel. I refuse to use Nickel and this device will not do TC with Stainless steel or titaniun.

If you VAPE with wattage or voltage mode this is a good battery.

Recommended 4 out of 5 stars.

Reactions: redrebel821

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I bought the Istick because it weighed less than my Coolfire4 3.7 ounces instead of 5.3 ozs for the Coolfire4.

Both services have the same upper wattage 40 watts and the same mah (milli amp hours) 2000 mah. But I got this Istick because of three reasons.

1. Weighs about 1.5 ounces less

2 does Temperature control

3. Has a place to attach a lanyard.

In the beginning I was having problems with this device. One minute I would be vaping just fine. Another minute later I would get the error "check Atomizer" I did not know if the problem was my battery or my tank. The problem was my fault. I did not want the screws to cut the wires so I tightened then till the screw stopped. I started torqueing the screws and no more problem so I am reviewing it now

I LOVE the battery and highly recommend it to you except for two gotchas.

1. This only does Temperature control at 40 watts so your battery will not last long in TC.

2. This only does Temperature control on Nickel. I refuse to use Nickel and this device will not do TC with Stainless steel or titaniun.

If you VAPE with wattage or voltage mode this is a good battery.

Recommended 4 out of 5 stars.
HIGHLY recommend to anyone with small hands. The only thing I would change about it is to have the charging port on the side, instead of the bottom.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
HIGHLY recommend to anyone with small hands. The only thing I would change about it is to have the charging port on the side, instead of the bottom.

Agree putting the mini USB on the side would be more convenient but not a deal breaker for me.

Reactions: redrebel821
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread