Reos are all I need

Status
Not open for further replies.

VAscooter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2014
Springfield, MO
I've been vaping for over 5 years now, starting out with those Totally Wicked sticks with tanks, and moved on to mech sticks, a bunch of vv/vw mods, and have tried just about every squonker out there. I got my first Reo about 18 months ago and ended up with 4. I eventually got rid of all the other mods and have been 100% Reo with the exception of one really nice mech box squonker.

Mods come and go, but the Reo to me is the one that has been the most consitent, reliable, dependable, and simple mod I've used. They just work. They're classic. I can give them a bath without worrying about damaging anything, dropped them and keep on vaping, send in to Rob for updates and to fix my screw ups when I tried to replace a part on my own. How many things that you buy can you send in for some work and have back a few days later. There may be other mods out there with more bells and whistles and status, but for me all I need and want for vaping are my Reos.

I am now moving to unflavored nic - slowly ;) and mixing with what remains of my go to flavored juices. I've come to the realization I don't need more than a couple of mods, mostly because I'm not going through multiple juice flavors any more, but also feel comfortable that 2 Reos will keep on humming along with Rob's help from time to time. I'm getting my TMod and 2 of my recently upgraded Reos ready for the classies, along with toppers for the classies, but there is no way I'm getting rid of my other 2 Reos.

Thank you Rob for making such great products. As long as I vape, I'll have a Reo.

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
How many things that you buy can you send in for some work and have back a few days later.

Very very true. My Grand, Jim Tom, was gone for one week to get the 510 connector swapped out for the newest version. One week is all. Great service and great product!

TraceyS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Blacksburg, Virginia
I've been vaping for over 5 years now, starting out with those Totally Wicked sticks with tanks, and moved on to mech sticks, a bunch of vv/vw mods, and have tried just about every squonker out there. I got my first Reo about 18 months ago and ended up with 4. I eventually got rid of all the other mods and have been 100% Reo with the exception of one really nice mech box squonker.

Mods come and go, but the Reo to me is the one that has been the most consitent, reliable, dependable, and simple mod I've used. They just work. They're classic. I can give them a bath without worrying about damaging anything, dropped them and keep on vaping, send in to Rob for updates and to fix my screw ups when I tried to replace a part on my own. How many things that you buy can you send in for some work and have back a few days later. There may be other mods out there with more bells and whistles and status, but for me all I need and want for vaping are my Reos.

I am now moving to unflavored nic - slowly ;) and mixing with what remains of my go to flavored juices. I've come to the realization I don't need more than a couple of mods, mostly because I'm not going through multiple juice flavors any more, but also feel comfortable that 2 Reos will keep on humming along with Rob's help from time to time. I'm getting my TMod and 2 of my recently upgraded Reos ready for the classies, along with toppers for the classies, but there is no way I'm getting rid of my other 2 Reos.

Thank you Rob for making such great products. As long as I vape, I'll have a Reo.

Me too! Last month was one year of using nothing but my two REO's :) I still want a mini...just because. I also moved to unflavored several months ago and I'm just about as happy as happy can be.

Tracey

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
I agree. However, (sorry Rob), I still have a love for regulated mods. Mech mods are still amazing, less to break :)
I have dropped mine more times than I wish to admit. It's still going as strong as it did on day one back in January.
I am liking that TMOD and I have even emailed him. I want a video of it on my channel haha, but I can't afford them or rather I should buy them with my life plans.

Luckily I have never had to send mine into Rob to be fixed, hoping I will never have to. He is light years beyond any other vendor for customer service though.

FatBill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
CT

cept the part about only havin 2 reos…...
you my friend ….have figured it all out

Reactions: JC Okie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread