Status
Not open for further replies.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Thank you. I really am a good soul, but sometimes things are hard. I try to be still and quiet, so people don't notice me, but I seem to radiate weird.

But my dear, most of us core-P3-ites radiate weird. It's why we've become so close. We've found quite a family here, don't 'ya know?!

raitizz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Riga, Latvia
I don't underestimate the amount of recycled US TV you have seen...

And Skippy - it was aimed at you. ;) I'm at least old enough to be your mom, so go in the house and get me some tea. Then mow the lawn.

To do:
- look up phrase recycled US TV shows
- call TO's poolboy or butler or landlord or whoever, ask about the lawn situation

R

*via Tapatalk

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
To do:
- call TO's poolboy or butler or landlord or whoever, ask about the lawn situation

R

*via Tapatalk

Better still, just come and mow her blasted lawn. I'm sure she'd be delighted to meet you!

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
To do:

R
*via Tapatalk

The TV shows should be easy to find, but I was kidding about the lawn. I live in the desert and am into xeriscaping, There ain't no grass here honey, but you could help me clean out the barn.

Reactions: NeoGoldenBoy

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Our little girls have been de-lady-fied. The vet said they did great and sent us a couple pictures. They look so frightened. I just want to go and hold them, but we can't bring them home until tomorrow morning. Poor babies. They must think we gave them away..........I haz sad........:(

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Our little girls have been de-lady-fied. The vet said they did great and sent us a couple pictures. They look so frightened. I just want to go and hold them, but we can't bring them home until tomorrow morning. Poor babies. They must think we gave them away..........I haz sad........:(

They' ll be okay. At this age they have a very short memory.

raitizz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Riga, Latvia
Headed to North Korea?
Germany first. Will report.
The TV shows should be easy to find, but I was kidding about the lawn. I live in the desert and am into xeriscaping, There ain't no grass here honey, but you could help me clean out the barn.
No lawn...

R

*via Tapatalk

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
They' ll be okay. At this age they have a very short memory.

I'm sure they'll be fine. I just can't get the picture of Emi hiding in the corner of the cage with a "don't hurt me" look on her face. I kind of wish the vet hadn't sent Charlie the pictures. It didn't give him the comfort they thought it would.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
I'm sure they'll be fine. I just can't get the picture of Emi hiding in the corner of the cage with a "don't hurt me" look on her face. I kind of wish the vet hadn't sent Charlie the pictures. It didn't give him the comfort they thought it would.

Kitties and looks. When I lived in Hollywood about every 4 months we would have our apartment sprayed for bugs. We usually did it during the week and while the exterminators were there the cats would go to the vet for a flea dip. Once we had to have it sprayed on a Saturday and the vet was closed, so we took the cats to a pet groomer. A quite posh, Hollywood pet groomer.

I knew they would be unhappy, so I picked them up as soon as we could go inside inside the apartment. I showed up at the groomer's a little early.

Nothing says I will kill you in your sleep, quite like the look in the eyes of 3 damp cats with freaking ribbons taped to their heads.

Last edited:

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Kitties and looks. When I lived in Hollywood about every 4 months we would have our apartment sprayed for bugs. We usually did it during the week and while the exterminators were there the cats would got to the vet for a flea dip. Once we had to have it sprayed on a Saturday and the vet was closed, so we took the cats to a pet groomer. A quite posh, Hollywood pet groomer.

I knew they would be unhappy, so I picked them up as soon as we could go inside inside the apartment. I showed up at the groomer's a little early.

Nothing says I will kill you in your sleep, quite like the look in the eyes of 3 damp cats with freaking ribbons taped to their heads.

I've seen that look. Oh yes I have!

Reactions: The Ocelot

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014

Proof of life.

You will be contacted and given details for payment.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
This transcends mere television along with Rocky and Bulwinkle.

One can't be considered truly educated without having spent at least a little time studying at Wossamotta U.

Wossamotta U - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Rocky and Bullwinkle Show - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mister Peabody - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mr. Peabody & Sherman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bullwinkle was an idiot. But I liked Mr. Peabody on the way back machine.

Reactions: The Ocelot
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread