Older Folks and Vaping Back Porch - Part Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Just ordered some CoQ10 from Amazon....I might just get a bit healthier yet!

By next April i might actually be able to do the horse bareback riding and the parasailing and the fishing

without being hospitalized....:D

Wolfenstark

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Perth , Australia
Nice car. 1.2lt is kinda small. How's she accelerate? I have a 1.6 in my Velostor and it does ok. Not gonna snap you neck but, gets going pretty good.

Last car I had was quite a bit older so any new car today seems zippy to me.
Indictor is on the left side which is different for me. Yes turned on the windscreen wipers when I went to change lanes.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
good morning porch i got a chalice 3 clone coming today
wahooooo!!! Hope you love it. Will have to check in later to see how you're doing with it.

I sure could use a good internet/network guru right now. I know just enough to be dangerous.
Hope you can get it figured out. Dunno if I'd want a security system on the net, too hackable, but I don't know anything bout that stuff. Would love to have the camera thingy to see who it is at the door and be able to talk to them without opening in some cases, or at least before opening it.

We actually lived there for 2 years. We had a Park Model RV 40 ft long with 2 tipouts and you are allowed to build and add on the same size as your RV. You are only supposed to stay for 6 months but it is not stricly enforced and a lot of people have 2 lots and stay on one for 6 then on the other.
Lived in a 35 foot split level (gooseneck) travel trailer for a couple years, much of the time by myself, so I went stir crazy at times. This is when I was young and had plenty of energy and could move.

Is the cheaper stuff just as good?
I don't know, but have heard that some of the cheaper ones aren't as soluble, so you don't metabolize much of it. If you haven't already gotten it, may want to talk to a pharmacist about the various kinds.
I gotta tell you all about this wick I've been using, it's called Texas Tuff,
Scott sent me some, anxious to try it. But will have to wait til I get back to my sil's house.

Bought myself a new car today

View attachment 486217
Wow, that's gorgeous, good for you!! do you love it???

Kay, Check your email! It's on it's way! :banana::banana::thumbs::banana::banana:
Wahooooooo!!!

Ok, gotta scoot for Dr appt. Nerve conduction test, and I didn't study :blink::blush: Talk to y'all later.

BLKDOLL

Mar 20, 2015
hi roomies glad to see yall im working up on my 9 month of nosmoke! Im so grateful to say that lol. I got juice from Vape Wild that mystery juice was good.
Mystery Juice Revealed!The mystery juice for the month of August will now be known as Wrecking Ball and you will never fall so hard in love with another flavor! tee hee it is a nice smooth flavor too!
11vap.png

BLKDOLL

Mar 20, 2015
We haven't gotten a picture of our new digs yet. We have redecorated, and now have a screened-in porch. Too far south to bother with windows. I think it is large enough to accommodate our expanded membership.

front-porch-mainshot.jpg
wow that really nice ahhh the summer nights! looks great!

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Last car I had was quite a bit older so any new car today seems zippy to me.
Indictor is on the left side which is different for me. Yes turned on the windscreen wipers when I went to change lanes.
Lol! Thats the way ours are set up. What kind is it?

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
When I went to the USA I spent the ride in the cab from the airport staring at the steering wheel on the left as it just looked so strange.
I'd probably freak out & wreck myself if I tried to drive on the right side.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
hi roomies glad to see yall im working up on my 9 month of nosmoke! Im so grateful to say that lol. I got juice from Vape Wild that mystery juice was good.
Mystery Juice Revealed!The mystery juice for the month of August will now be known as Wrecking Ball and you will never fall so hard in love with another flavor! tee hee it is a nice smooth flavor too!
View attachment 486327
Hi, Doll! Congratulations on your 9 months! And on delicious vapemail!

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
So....no one here seems to have heard anything from Jewels for quite awhile, and I know we're all concerned. For what it's worth......going through the old threads, came across one of her posts and clicked her avi to see when she was last here on ECF. Totally surprised me !! Showed Aug. 11, 2015. Wish we had a way to know it was really her......:cry:

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
So....no one here seems to have heard anything from Jewels for quite awhile, and I know we're all concerned. For what it's worth......going through the old threads, came across one of her posts and clicked her avi to see when she was last here on ECF. Totally surprised me !! Showed Aug. 11, 2015. Wish we had a way to know it was really her......:cry:
Ecstasy!! I am so glad you unearthed that bit of news!:nun:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread