Not open for further replies.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
8/31:

They have to change out my needle again tomorrow so I get to get unhooked, at least for a minute. They've got me on a bunch of different antibiotics right now though, so I probably still won't get to go outside and vape. Maybe next Tuesday...
Make a run for it...lol...RUUUNNNNNNNNNN

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
9/1
I just ordered a couple of bottles of eliquid and a box of 50 premade coils for my dripper and rta tanks. I despise building coils so I was happy to find that you can purchase them pretty reasonable.
I love those little coils...lol...I've been buying them for my Protanks, now getting ready to buy some for my subtanks.

Reactions: bellastarr

visionshock

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
www.beyondvape.com
BI-WEEKLY BEYOND VAPE E-JUICE WINNERS:

We will be offering our premium Beyond Vape e-liquid (made in the USA with all food grade ingredients)! Three lucky winners will be able to win 3 bottles of their choice of Beyond Vape e-liquid every 1st and 15th of the month. To enter, a member can only post once per day for contest entry. You can post anything regarding your experience with vaping.Shipping within 48 continental states only. The first winners will be announced on November 15, 2014. This contest will never expire.

We will now have the Sage V2 available as a prize in place of the Neptune V1 for our monthly mod giveaway effective September 1, 2015.

MONTHY MOD WINNER:

We will be picking one random winner every 1st of the month that participated in our E-JUICE contest above. The winner will get to choose between our Spire VV/VW mod or the Neptune Hybrid Mechanical mod! Shipping within 48 continental states only. The first winner will be announced on March 1st 2014. This contest will never expire.

Thank you for checking us out and best of luck to the winners!

contest.jpg

sage_v2_nowavailable.jpg

Attachments

• sage_v2_all.jpg
    sage_v2_all.jpg
    321.1 KB · Views: 16

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
BI-WEEKLY BEYOND VAPE E-JUICE WINNERS:

We will be offering our premium Beyond Vape e-liquid (made in the USA with all food grade ingredients)! Three lucky winners will be able to win 3 bottles of their choice of Beyond Vape e-liquid every 1st and 15th of the month. To enter, a member can only post once per day for contest entry. You can post anything regarding your experience with vaping.Shipping within 48 continental states only. The first winners will be announced on November 15, 2014. This contest will never expire.

We will now have the Sage V2 available as a prize in place of the Neptune V1 for our monthly mod giveaway effective September 1, 2015.

MONTHY MOD WINNER:

We will be picking one random winner every 1st of the month that participated in our E-JUICE contest above. The winner will get to choose between our Spire VV/VW mod or the Neptune Hybrid Mechanical mod! Shipping within 48 continental states only. The first winner will be announced on March 1st 2014. This contest will never expire.

Thank you for checking us out and best of luck to the winners!

contest.jpg

View attachment 486348
Someone's gonna have a TOUGH decision!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread