PART 6 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
oie_18232817hO3kEoXF_zpsrefjbvax.gif

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Dem are some cute birds, Moonpie! Are they cranes or faded flamingos? *seriously* :laugh:
That question is from a non-Floridian Texan who has roadrunners in the yard. LOL

Maybes I can add some color to yer herd.............. :lol:

View attachment 486343
they look like Sand Hill Cranes to me :blink:

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
Hey, I ain't particular...
C'mon down here then cause I gots an evil armadillo whose diggin up my flower bed.
He'd be target practice iffin I wasn't worried 'bout the ricochet! :ohmy:

EDIT: Fresh is better 'n this on' canned stuff.

armadillo_1487618i.jpg

Last edited:

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Dem are some cute birds, Moonpie! Are they cranes or faded flamingos? *seriously* :laugh:
That question is from a non-Floridian Texan who has roadrunners in the yard. LOL

View attachment 486343

they look like Sand Hill Cranes to me :blink:

That's what I thought but we had those in Nebraska when I libed there. Do they migrate to Florider?
yep, sandhill cranes,,,,,, i don't know about migrating these ones either don't or they retired they live here all year

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok

View attachment 486343

We hardly see roadrunners around here very much anymore... I did catch a glimpse of one a couple years back and by the time I'd got the camera out and ready... that one was no where to be seen.

Side note... My Dad decided to weld up a statute of one... he made it just about life sized and it really looks good. My Grandfather, his father-in-law was looking it over and said... "Looks pretty good but you put the wrong feet on it." My Dad asked "Wrong feet, what do ya mean?" Grandpa said... "Well, you've got chicken feet on it... roadrunners have X shaped feet!" ... My Dad never did fix that poor birds feet right... :D

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
or rabies :laugh: I used to hates da holes dey made in my lawn
Yep yep, in the spring it was moles, now it the 'dillos. I gibe up..... they are trying to dig me outta my l'il slice ub paradise. Can I mobe in wiff you and that handsome trucker? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread