Status
Not open for further replies.

pennysmalls

Squonkmeister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Indiana
I recently bought a clone BF Rogue from reosmods and really like it and would like to find an authentic BF Rogue. I don't know who makes it or if the authentics come as BF. I did the google thing but am not sure which companies are the cloners. I did find one place that looks authentic, vapordna, but they're sold out and it looked like a top fed. Help?

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
I recently bought a clone BF Rogue from reosmods and really like it and would like to find an authentic BF Rogue. I don't know who makes it or if the authentics come as BF. I did the google thing but am not sure which companies are the cloners. I did find one place that looks authentic, vapordna, but they're sold out and it looked like a top fed. Help?

Catfish atty mods, in the supplier section, may still have some authentic BF Rogues. I'm not sure. But he may.

pennysmalls

Squonkmeister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Indiana
You could always take the rogue apart and slot the insulator and or center pin with a drummel tool........

easy to do............BUT at $ 95.00 and being an authentic rogue atomizer------it mite make you nervous......I know it would

me...hahahahahah

Yeah, I don't think I'd attempt that! I'll have to check out catfish later today and see what he's got, he's got the know how.

Reactions: thetrucker
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread