Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
hi @zenclouds and welcome to the forum. Congrats on your journey. You need 3 more posts and the forum will open up more for you to participate. Replies count, or just say hello in other new member threads. Then wait till half past the hour for the forum to update and you'll be good to go.

Don't be shy about any questions you have, there are many here to help.

Reactions: zenclouds

zenclouds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2015
Virginia
@Susan~S
661f6448cd8e4baf84349e8ab0831a8d.jpg

Pink everything! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Pink everything! :)
Beautiful!:)

I REALLY wanted both the pink & the purple BUT I already have 4-Stick 50 watt so I don't need any 40 watt mods. If Innokin would come out with a 100+ watt mod (in the same finish as the Coolfire 4) I'd be all over it.

Be careful when using you iSubs. Polycarbonate tanks crack when using citrus & cinnamon flavors.

Check out this great blog post by @Baditude on "tank cracking" juice: Something Safe for Cinnamon and Citrus Flavors

zenclouds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2015
Virginia
Beautiful!:)

I REALLY wanted both the pink & the purple BUT I already have 4-Stick 50 watt so I don't need any 40 watt mods. If Innokin would come out with a 100+ watt mod (in the same finish as the Coolfire 4) I'd be all over it.

Be careful when using you iSubs. Polycarbonate tanks crack when using citrus & cinnamon flavors.

Check out this great blog post by @Baditude on "tank cracking" juice: Something Safe for Cinnamon and Citrus Flavors

Thank you!!! I've yet to find a fruit or citrus that didn't taste like soap :-/ I'm a big fan of vanilla and custards :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Susan~S

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I've been lurking the forum for a few weeks now and finally decided to come out of the shadows :)

Newbie vaper, put down cigarettes on 8/10/15 and haven't looked back.

Hello from Virginia right back at you.. lol..

You will find everyone here very nice and helpful.. nice to meet you

Reactions: zenclouds
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread