• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
Don't know :)
Nicoticket has this weeks special offer(s)
The Virus - PBC - The Doodle ...all 30% off with code 3Peat

Mine has a little play on the + - buttons, fire button fine, just 'clicks' a little more noticeably than some others.

Same here - the + and - are the rattly culprits. Otherwise more than happy thus far (which isn't far!).

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Same here - the + and - are the rattly culprits. Otherwise more than happy thus far (which isn't far!).
Must be the same on them all, at least on this batch. Not a big problem I suppose.
Been using mine for around 10/11 days now and no complaints so far for me either. I use it on an all day one.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
@h00ligan Triton with the Surgical Steel pre-made coils works fine under 316L profile 300°F was a bit mute (TP cut in too quick), 400°F too hot so I've settled on 350°F @ 100w with 120w pre heat

EDIT: TBH I think these high wattages are unnecessary really with TP mods, because the TP tend to keep the wattage much lower
It`s funny you mention that bob. After following your advice to run them at full watts, i found that doing it that way, the vape was way too hot. And turning down the temp, didn`t give enough vapour, so i have settled on around 20 watts, and 400 ° and that seems to be a perfect setting for most of my juices. :)

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
It`s funny you mention that bob. After following your advice to run them at full watts, i found that doing it that way, the vape was way too hot. And turning down the temp, didn`t give enough vapour, so i have settled on around 20 watts, and 400 ° and that seems to be a perfect setting for most of my juices. :)
I was actually talking about the 200w mod and the chinese ones that are greater than 40w, I find on the 40w models full wattage is best and use the temp to reduce it if too hot, even on my DNA200 which at the moment I have a Triton with the basic steel pre-built coil on it @ 0.43 ohms I have it set to 370°F and 150w now and it is not hot at all because the temp is limiting the actual wattage, it starts high but then drops off quite rapidly, so the higher wattage is great for pre-heat but not for actual vaping unless you like HOT and set your temp above 450°F, which is the max that I have on any of my mods.

Reactions: terry w

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
I was actually talking about the 200w mod and the chinese ones that are greater than 40w, I find on the 40w models full wattage is best and use the temp to reduce it if too hot, even on my DNA200 which at the moment I have a Triton with the basic steel pre-built coil on it @ 0.43 ohms I have it set to 370°F and 150w now and it is not hot at all because the temp is limiting the actual wattage, it starts high but then drops off quite rapidly, so the higher wattage is great for pre-heat but not for actual vaping unless you like HOT and set your temp above 450°F, which is the max that I have on any of my mods.

You know you can set preheat time and wattage / aggression in the profiles right. I really cant see a need to run them that high only because if you ever have something go wrong you'll have a mouth full of fire. And the actual firing can be dine at 30 watts as it mostly settles on 5 or less when it hits temp. Certainly at least 40 watts is more than enough to hit the maximum up to temp speed of 450. Right?

-*Plese excuz any iPone-tyos

Reactions: terry w

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
Instill havent received a shipping notice for either uk juice vendor. How long to chef and eco vape take to ship usually.?eco vape still haven't replied to my question either. Maybe backed up from the holiday or transfer deadline day celebrations.

Anyway appreciate reading experiences with ship times.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
You know you can set preheat time and wattage / aggression in the profiles right. I really cant see a need to run them that high only because if you ever have something go wrong you'll have a mouth full of fire. And the actual firing can be dine at 30 watts as it mostly settles on 5 or less when it hits temp. Certainly at least 40 watts is more than enough to hit the maximum up to temp speed of 450. Right?

Yes, I have it set to 170w and about midway (5 I think), I was watching the graph as I was vaping, that was the main reason for my comments, second and third vapes wasn't even hitting anywhere near the 150w I had it set to, because the TP was cutting in and reducing the wattage accordingly.

I have my Vaporshark Vaporflask set at 450°F and 40w and even on the 1st vape it only gets up to just over 38w and then drops down to about 23w towards the end of the puff before TP cuts in, that's with an Atlantis 2 with a VS pre-built coil @ 0.15ohm

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Instill havent received a shipping notice for either uk juice vendor. How long to chef and eco vape take to ship usually.?eco vape still haven't replied to my question either. Maybe backed up from the holiday or transfer deadline day celebrations.

Anyway appreciate reading experiences with ship times.

Check on your account, they sometimes don't email you when they ship if they are busy, but it will show up in the order on your account.

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
Yes, I have it set to 170w and about midway (5 I think), I was watching the graph as I was vaping, that was the main reason for my comments, second and third vapes wasn't even hitting anywhere near the 150w I had it set to, because the TP was cutting in and reducing the wattage accordingly.

I have my Vaporshark Vaporflask set at 450°F and 40w and even on the 1st vape it only gets up to just over 38w and then drops down to about 23w towards the end of the puff before TP cuts in, that's with an Atlantis 2 with a VS pre-built coil @ 0.15ohm
Understood but my point is do you think there's a difference in getting up to temperature even on the first vape between say 40 watts and 150? Doesn't seem like it to me. So if there is no difference better ti leave it set lower in case the build goes sideways.

Ill check again by setting higher bt i just cant see the time to full temp changing between 150 and a third of that.

Last edited:

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Injndersatnd but my point is do you think theres a difference in getting up to temperature even on the first vape between say watts and 150? Doesn't seem like it to me. So if there is no difference better ti leave it set lower in case the build goes sideways.

Ill check again by setting higher bt i just cant see the time to full temp changing between 150 and a third of that.

When I have looked at the graph, on the 1st Vape it does go higher than the 150w, don't know if it hits 170w, but then drops off very quickly, down to about 25w-35w, I will have to try a lower ohm build on my Doge or Mutation-X v4 with Ni-200 to see how they compare, but that will have to wait.

Just knocked the Triton down to 60w with 100w preheat still at 5, and I can't really notice a lot of difference, except at the start of the 1st vape, so will probably leave it at that, still getting lots of flavour and plenty of clouds.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
He don't live that far from you, what half hour on the bike? Why not surprise him?

I don`t do them sort of things Bob ! For a start i have never met him in my life, and he may not want surprising mate. :)

Not really related,but Vinny seems to have taken off as well.Posted after his hols,then nothing.

Reactions: Marcus1970
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread