• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

VAPERS Gathering and vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeroi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2010
Singapore
Actually saying about the meetup is only saying and there won't be any real meetup without individual being contacted personally.

Hence personally will be only via individual friends who vape with you.

Do not accept unknow personal who invite you to meet outside. They are dangerous maybe.

I will be vaping in orchard later. I wonder if garment see this will hold entire operation there??? Lol

Jojo1991

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2015
Ice Castle!
Actually saying about the meetup is only saying and there won't be any real meetup without individual being contacted personally.

Hence personally will be only via individual friends who vape with you.

Do not accept unknow personal who invite you to meet outside. They are dangerous maybe.

I will be vaping in orchard later. I wonder if garment see this will hold entire operation there??? Lol
What time and at where? I wanna go watch show...

Sigmazxcs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2013
The Land of ERP and Pee-A-Pee
Guys. Frankly do you think they won't be able to track you down?

I've you've been on ECF 2 years ago or so, there was a massive clamp down followed by a period of utter silence on sgvapers.

Hisham have been known to be able to gain access to accounts on ECF here, probably through cooperative vapers who were arrested.

Please stay low guys. I've been out of juice for over 6months.

Sent from my iNO SCOUT 2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Zeroi

Zeroi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2010
Singapore

I've you've been on ECF 2 years ago or so, there was a massive clamp down followed by a period of utter silence on sgvapers.

Hisham have been known to be able to gain access to accounts on ECF here, probably through cooperative vapers who were arrested.

Exactly, they don't need to gain access to your account, they can create one.

Hence I hope they blend in the chat and understand from us.

If one of us here is the Spy, please do report back how good is vaping vs smoking.

Don't you try to twist the fact

Jojo1991

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2015
Ice Castle!
wrong way of gaining awareness... it would make vapers look like we are defiant instead... "ohh look another e cigg guy who is breaking the law openly... what's wrong with this people?" kind of signal is given here rather then "ohh, vaping really does help with the society and people are really trying to get everyone to understand how vaping really helps compared to smoking"

a defiant kid always get the punishment even if his reason are pretty correct because the parents say do not do it.
and a angry parent wont listen to the child explaination...

Jojo1991

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2015
Ice Castle!

that's what i heard... local vaper in ECF are the one who spoil the market years ago... I am a new vaper so i only know so much rumours/history, but i would definitely do not want something like that to happen again.

Please for the sake of God... vapers please dont give in your supplier... they are precious...
and even if everything you had got confiscated... if you give in your supplier, you have lost a supplier...
we should do our best to always protect our suppliers.

Reactions: Zeroi

chia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2014
Red Dot
If they are watching this they must be laughing their *ss off! Lol
Minimum effort and they can easily sow discord amongst the community here.. All they need is a guy to spew nonsense and we start taking sides and going after each other's throat..
Watch it guys.. Strategies like this can bring down nations, let along a small community.. Just be smart and ignore those you think are spewing nonsense..

Reactions: Minzy

ahmadmfz

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2014
red dot
Ah a member of the old guard has spoken @chia.

Stay low, vape safe, protect the community. Don't blow insane clouds openly, don't toot your horn loudly. We stay low, they'll leave us alone like they have been for the past 2-3 years. Let's not cast a huge spotlight upon ourselves.

Idk if it's just me but this forum is getting a little too noisy -not a good kind of noisy at that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zeroi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2010
Singapore
Yes we are staying low, we don't do it on stage.
I have stay low 5 years ago, nothing much have change except law on top of us still.

Public is mis-lead at most points by garment to think is unsafe.

Awareness is not to shout to public but to share among individual of your surrounding. It works this way for years, keep it going for this.

As for suppliers, keep it in the dark, cos we don't need to share it here. If you are getting stock from them, share it around your smoker friends. Expand your surrounding will be best.

Maybe is just me.

ahmadmfz

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2014
red dot
Yes we are staying low, we don't do it on stage.
I have stay low 5 years ago, nothing much have change except law on top of us still.

Public is mis-lead at most points by garment to think is unsafe.

Awareness is not to shout to public but to share among individual of your surrounding. It works this way for years, keep it going for this.

As for suppliers, keep it in the dark, cos we don't need to share it here. If you are getting stock from them, share it around your smoker friends. Expand your surrounding will be best.

Maybe is just me.

I can agree with you about public misconception and keeping suppliers secret.

However I think awareness can be spread better by factually replying to a oblivious post, rather than vaping down orchard road to spread awareness.

Don't put yourself in a dangerous position even if you think it is right. There are other avenues.

Vape on everyone and stay safe [emoji41]

Zeroi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2010
Singapore
I can agree with you about public misconception and keeping suppliers secret.

However I think awareness can be spread better by factually replying to a oblivious post, rather than vaping down orchard road to spread awareness.

Don't put yourself in a dangerous position even if you think it is right. There are other avenues.

Vape on everyone and stay safe [emoji41]

Haha, i get what you mean. I don't purposely create that awareness or vaping and breath like dragon of cos. walking down the road vaping in discrete but at certain point where smokers will notice and that the part when new vapers may born and join in.

It quite a hard thing to explain but think about how you actually get to know vaping.

I get to know vaping from him and he vape in public in a retail mall. I get intrested and read up and I quit smoking. Of cos I am not asking anyone to vape in public or in mall or even get unwanted attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread