Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Oooooooooooooo! I have the exact authentic pronunciation in .m4a format, but I have NO clue how to upload or host it. Bummer!

It sounds very much like "chu-voisst". Oh le sigh. We've tried - time and time again, to get the Russian pronunciation into print, but alas...

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Oooooooooooooo! I have the exact authentic pronunciation in .m4a format, but I have NO clue how to upload or host it. Bummer!

It sounds very much like "chu-voisst". Oh le sigh. We've tried - time and time again, to get the Russian pronunciation into print, but alas...

Yes! In fact, isn't it back in the early pages of this thread? If not, it's buried in Chels' thread.

That was fun (the name game).

Reactions: Katdarling

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I'm waiting on my Russian friend to get back from Burning Man to have him watch Chels say it so he can tell me how to say it :p I swear in the video he says "Egzchvoh"

@nevillebartos if you're into them c9v has new bell caps for the Squape Rs. That + the Rs chimney they also have available all for much less then getting a full Rs kit or even just the aluminum replacement kit. I too am interested in the scratch report, and to hear how your dna 40 is behaving ;)

I thought the same and was happy enough to identify that it was two syllables. We since received a detailed lesson, somewhere in the pages of ECF.

But we've decided that we're going to stick with the very simple, "ex-vo" pronunciation. Either that or, as Kat once stated, "Sally". :D

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
That"s weird found a usa vendor that claims to have these in stock ready to ship

Nah - they've been around from the git-go. But only if you want brass buttons. They don't carry the SS ones, which were a prerequisite for me.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

drippaboi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2014
SF Bay Area
A bug on the latest dna 40 boards involving not getting TC to turn off is discussed in the first page of this thread, glitch was in Celcius mode though.

ETA: Sorry that might have been for the big screen chip (if there's a difference?) I've just accepted that when I order a mod powered by evolv I'm rolling the dice. At least so far the makers of my mods have been good about replacing them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jonner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread