Geyscano Box Mod (Chinese 50 Watt BF'er)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Senior vapor

Apr 30, 2015
I hope someone can help! I love me geyscano but it's constantly comes on showing the usual 50 watt screen. I press the fire was button and it goes to "check atomizer". On occasion it will go to a setting and it works beautifully. I check the atty. The center post moves when. I tighten the center post screw and the whole post moves. I am so frustrated.

Reactions: 5spike

5spike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
WI
The 510 is not really adjustable. Al tho if you turn the 510 pin it will adjust but the positive wire is soldered on so it will twist and break. At least mine was that way. I took it out and installed a Fat Daddy 510 which is spring loaded.
Also these boards are not lasting all that long. Mine lasted a couple days.

Senior vapor

Apr 30, 2015
Maybe I'm miss understanding. So the center post on the atty is spinning? Post screw on the bottom of the atty should be tightened all the way.Any way to take pictures?
Any bottom fed atty can be used on the geyscano, it will just sit up a little higher.

Thanks so much for your help. I connected my other atty which is not a squonker atty and the box is working great. I wrote angel cigs and sent a short video. I did tell them that the other atty works. So waiting to hear from them. Again thanks for ur help.

Reactions: 5spike

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
Ok Unsure you convinced me. Just bought the s-body S-CA3 50W 18650 Variable Wattage VW Box Mod from Angel.
I like the look of it, although the Button in the front instead of on top looks like a recipe for Misfires. Sigh...

A contributing factor is that for whatever reason my Reo LP will only accept my Reomizer II rba. I tried adjusting the pin with screwdriver but for whatever reason the Pin won't rise.
So none of my other rba will connect. Get's a little boring with using only one RBA.

Seems that this design of APV has been out for over a year. Maybe they have the bugs worked out.
This is a post from a year ago.
Cigaverte Firebox review | E-Cigarette Forum

Well you should have gotten it by now.....your thoughts?

5spike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
WI
QUESTION:

Has anyone found a mod that the Geyscano atty works on? The threads appear to be too short to make contact on any other mod.
Just threw mine on the owl and it fired up fine. That one is desighned to fit down around the Geyscano 510 so the air holes are off a bit.
Bf'd a Sapor last week, really liking it.

Reactions: unsure
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread